Test coming up

jmac4055

i'm 6'1" 240 lbs and a heavy smoker. new job will be giving me a pre-employment non- dot drug screen. i havent smoked in tha last 9 days. ive taken court ordered drug screening before(10 years ago). at that time i used XXTRA Clean. when i followed the directions it worked for me. once again that was 10 years ago. ive read somewhere recently that it doesnt work any more. even knowing that the drug screening is coming, just not enuff time to naturally detox. i was thinking of using a detox kit until i read that there may be a problem with dilution. im pretty sure im going to a lab where they're gonna test the unrine. what is my best option. need help ASAP

Drug screens are instant test kits, like at home pregnancy tests. These kind of tests do not usually test for water content, only the amount of drug metabolites in your urine. If this is indeed the kind of test you will be subject to, then you do not need to worry about dilution.

If it may not be an instant test. but the lab test (GC/MS) then do not try to flush your system (drink a lot of fluids) at least 48 hours prior to the test and drink only the amount of liquid suggested with the product, you should not have any problems with dilution.

To be able to use a natural product such as our Rescue Cleanse 32oz effectively on a lab test, from THC we suggest you have at least 14 days clean, since these kind of products are help it help you. If it will be the instant test, since the cut off is a lot higher than the lab, I think you should be ok with a natural product.

as a sponsor, we offer 420Magazine members a 15% discount on all purchases. Simply use coupon code 420MAG during checkout.

I would recommend synthetic urine. If you've been smoking pretty regualrly prior to the last 9 days the dilution may not work.

The test is a little more than a week away. The test that I'm taking is a non-dot drug test.
DOT tests are pretty much the same as any drug test used by employers. The only difference for a DOT test is that the labs have to follow federal protocols.

ok if its a non-dot test what do you suggest i use a cleanser, detox kit, or fake urine ? HELP HELP HELP need to pass this test.

Considering your body dimensions, and that THC binds to fat cells for longer than 9 days, as someone mentioned synthetic urine is your best bet. I used it for the same purpose as you and to pass a court mandated drug diversion class. It's called URINE LUCK and it's great. Because each time you use it, it will show disparities in creatine -and the canadian version comes with uric acid. Some places check for it, but I doubt CA tests for that. It works everytime, and you'll be relieved to know your test WILL come back clean with all the stupid results, i.e. creatine etc....they'll look for. URINE LUCK helped me pass many a times without fail. Check it out. I am not a paid endorser. Just a pothead who knows whats up

ok just turned in my application. got to wait til my background check is complete which will take a week or so. at that time i will be atleast 20 days clean. just found out i will be taking a physical at tha same facility. now im super freaked out. is synthetic urine still my best option ?need help ASAP so i can place my order. want to have all basis covered. synthectic urine or detox cleanser ?

If you chose to go the synthetic urine route we offer 2 options:

Sub-Solution and Incognito Belt

Our Synthetic urine is good for both the instant (emit) or lab (GC/MS) test. The only time I do not recommend this product, is if the test is apart of a physical. Since the only difference from our synthetic urine & human urine is DNA, if they use this sample for a physical, they will not find any DNA related information and then they will know that there is something up with the sample.

as a sponsor, we offer 420Magazine members a 15% discount on all purchases. Simply use coupon code 420MAG during checkout

A couple of years ago i took a basic pre employment test, iam about the same size as you are and smoked daily.
i was looking for work so i stoped smokeing, 21 days later i had an offer assuming i could pass, i did, but for that 21 days i did
all i could to detoxify. like water, cranberry juice, ect. antioxidants, worked for me, just saying.......:thumb:

ok just turned in my application. got to wait til my background check is complete which will take a week or so. at that time i will be atleast 20 days clean. just found out i will be taking a physical at tha same facility. now im super freaked out. is synthetic urine still my best option ?need help ASAP so i can place my order. want to have all basis covered. synthectic urine or detox cleanser ?
Have had to do both at the same time before. They usually do the physical first. So when you get into the room to disrobe transfer the synthetic urine from your crotch to your pocket. Then they usually let you get dressed and do the drug test, so when you get dressed transfer the synthetic urine back to your crotch. Most of the synthetic urine bottles have a temp strip on the side so you can check to see how the temp is doing. If its a little low just rub your thumb against your clothes for a few seconds, then hold your thumb against the temp strip on the collection cup and when its says 98 degrees walk out of the room and hand the collection cup to the tech. I would still stay clean until after the test just in case you have an emergency and have to use your own urine.
Drink 36 ounces of gatorade the morning of the test
Pee 3 or 4 times
Use your midstream urine for the collection cup

drug test and physical TODAY ! day 15 without a toke ! along with drinking cranberry juice and water i've decided to go with a detox formula. will post results of the test as soon as i know something.

ok here's what happen. i went with the detox formula. making sure i followed the instructions exactly the same way they sugggested , i didnt eat or drink anything before taking the product. when it came time for me to take the detox i FOLLOWED the instructions EXACTLY the way they said. one hour after taking the final dose i was to start unrinating, didnt happen. 1 1/2 hours later still couldnt urinate. i called the company and spoke with a representive to see if i can drink more water to expidite the process and again they say stick with the directions. ok now its time to take the test 2 1/2 hours later im at the facility and have to piss for the first time. cant give them that sample cause its TOO HOT. so because i had not pissed before leaving for my physical a few times before as the directions suggest i took a sample from my son as backup and PASSED ! well i know now what route i'll be taking from now on.

Back
Top Bottom