Yellow rusty spotting

Coldsmoke

Hello there, thought I’d throw this out there, I know it gets beat to death sorry. Anyway plant is in ffof soil, under Mars rs1000 18in high. Ph 6.5 with tap water. Feeding ff trio as scheduled, no other nutrients. Am close to to flipping to flower, noticing a several flowed now that are showing the spotting as in the pics. Small leaf buried down under the main canopy, larger one up top. Any ideas or input appreciated. Thxs.

BDA21043-3876-4CDB-B74F-2A1676551BDD.png

95A853AE-C981-4F2C-829B-7C0A689DF016.png

This is over humid. I can't remember the name for the leaf warping but there is one., its from being over humid. I will wager that you have some little white spots on leaves and some tops are white ..yes? Those are fungal spores, you need to remove those leaves or just the spored parts. What is your relative humidity under the canopy? Also don't have leaves laying on top of each other, you may have noticed wet spots on leaves when you move them ? ( transpiration) this is a sign that the leaf above it needs to go, or be trained somewhere else.

This is over humid. I can't remember the name for the leaf warping but there is one., its from being over humid. I will wager that you have some little white spots on leaves and some tops are white ..yes? Those are fungal spores, you need to remove those leaves or just the spored parts. What is your relative humidity under the canopy? Also don't have leaves laying on top of each other, you may have noticed wet spots on leaves when you move them ? ( transpiration) this is a sign that the leaf above it needs to go, or be trained somewhere else.
I did have some humidity spike awhile back upper 40’s? My tent is in the garage for the most part it stays in the mid 30’s. But yes have seen some tiny white spots here and there. Have not seen any moisture spots on leaves when moving, I do have fan moving things pretty well. Will do some trimming tnt also. Will look more towards a fungus issue. Thxs for the input

Upon closer inspection tnt, with some trimming and a magnifying glass I found some spider mites mixing up same bs I got rid of thrips with earlier hope it works. Didn’t find a big pile of them, just a couple of them.

Yellow sticky traps can help with spider mites.. ironically so can any actual spider.. im confused by your post about humidity spike in 40s .. im assuming you are talking temperature? 40% is very low humidity for a plant to grow in, thats more like late late flower humidity.. 30% is dangerously low..

Yellow sticky traps can help with spider mites.. ironically so can any actual spider.. im confused by your post about humidity spike in 40s .. im assuming you are talking temperature? 40% is very low humidity for a plant to grow in, thats more like late late flower humidity.. 30% is dangerously low..
My tent is setup near my air intake to garage, winter temps are up and down at the moment. When it climbs into the upper 20f outside my tent humidity hits in the 40’s. But outside temps have mostly been in the teens to single digits which makes my humidity hangin the 30’s in my tent. I put a humidifier that brought Rh back to 40’s. Average temp in the tent is 70-74.

Back
Top Bottom