Yellowing during flower question?

Ogwillis

So my early miss auto is just about in week 6 now, I know these are supposed to yellow from bottom up as the buds are forming and stuff but I was wondering if this much yellowing is normal? As you can see below it's yellowing not just at the bottom but also around the top with brown tips on some.

Is this a deficiency of some sort? I was thinking Its nute burn alittle or a water ph problem . Either way I'm nervous as this is my first grow and I'm sorta close to my plant being done so.

420-magazine-mobile1679505516.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1859892413.jpg

420-magazine-mobile362169115.jpg

Hey OG, I don't know anything about that particular strain but it looks to me to be a deficiency of some sort. I'm still a newb but it looks like those buds have a while to go to form up and mature before the yellowing from flowering begins. Again, this is just a guess or my opinion and I'm new to the game. Maybe an iron deficiency? I would compare your plant to these and see if it helps ya figure out whats going on.... Plant Doctor - Diagnose Your Plants! | Grow Weed Easy

Certainly not normal, imo. Yellowing can be signs of Overwatering. Overwatering is very common. Also can be deficiency signs,, nitrogen is what keeps the leaves nice and green, so maybe that is a good place to start

Karma sent friend

I just gave some budfuel and bloom nutrients so hopefully that helps abit. I'm thinking it could be from over watering but even then I only fed 1.5 litres for a 3 gallon pot

420-magazine-mobile165380665.jpg

420-magazine-mobile466409116.jpg

The leaves are turning brown on top and everything else is starting to brown and curl abit and also yellow more.

It's progressing worse it seems. I gave it another thing of nutes not to long ago, maybe I should just do water for the next couple of weeks. Not sure how Many left till harvest.

Yeah man it may help to go ahead and start your 2 week flush. You probably want it to finish up before the yellowing affects the actual buds. They are at about week 7 of flower now? Do you happen to have a jewelers loupe or anything to magnify the trichomes?

Yeah man it may help to go ahead and start your 2 week flush. You probably want it to finish up before the yellowing affects the actual buds. They are at about week 7 of flower now? Do you happen to have a jewelers loupe or anything to magnify the trichomes?
I think it's a good idea, I don't have a jewelers loupe yet. Ill have to order one from Amazon I guess, there is starting to be alot of hairs that have changed so I'm thinking the end is near soon.

I got one (loupe) from Amazon for like 10 bucks. It definitely helps identify ripeness. The one I have is 30x-60x. I can take pics through it with my phone and have been posting some up like that to get my own advice on when to harvest. I have considered getting a 60x-120x Power LED Lighted Pocket Microscope to make it even easier to see the trich heads, they are only about 12 bucks on Amazon. Here is an example of pics taken with the loupe on the phone.

20170609_163230.jpg

20170609_163230_2_.jpg

20170609_163230_3_.jpg

Not sure one would be able to take pics through the 60x-120x but idk.

I got one (loupe) from Amazon for like 10 bucks. It definitely helps identify ripeness. The one I have is 30x-60x. I can take pics through it with my phone and have been posting some up like that to get my own advice on when to harvest. I have considered getting a 60x-120x Power LED Lighted Pocket Microscope to make it even easier to see the trich heads, they are only about 12 bucks on Amazon. Here is an example of pics taken with the loupe on the phone.

20170609_163230.jpg

20170609_163230_2_.jpg

20170609_163230_3_.jpg

Not sure one would be able to take pics through the 60x-120x but idk.
Thanks for the sharing the pics, I think I'll get one just abit stronger then yours. Hopefully shipping isn't to bad for one

Just ordered the 60x - 120x led one for 22 bucks on Amazon

Nice! I will probably have to upgrade lol. Keep us updated brother, I'd like to see the final product!

Back
Top Bottom