Yellowing veins on leafs

fire860

hello looking for some help with a plant that I have its starting to turn yellow from the veins out on the leafs anyone had this problem or know what could be causing them to do this?

need more info...

ph
lights
how old? veg? flower?
hydro or soil
ppm/ec
rh
temps?
on what leaves? new growth? old?

without any of that info id say Potassium deficiency. which could be casued by:

Not enough potassium
PH lockout
salt build up.

so... if you are feeding nutes properly.. check/adjust your PH, and flush out your system. (for soil, plain PH adjusted water... if its in a 3 gallon pot, use 9 gallons of water) (if your in hydro, dump your res, clean it, and refresh your nutes.

need more info...

ph
lights
how old? veg? flower?
hydro or soil
ppm/ec
rh
temps?
on what leaves? new growth? old?

without any of that info id say Potassium deficiency. which could be casued by:

Not enough potassium
PH lockout
salt build up.

so... if you are feeding nutes properly.. check/adjust your PH, and flush out your system. (for soil, plain PH adjusted water... if its in a 3 gallon pot, use 9 gallons of water) (if your in hydro, dump your res, clean it, and refresh your nutes.

Sorry about the lack of info it is a autoflowering (BIG BANG) in soil, 2 gallon pots plant is about 18" tall and on week 6 from seed. it is the Fan leaves that are turning yellow from the veins outwards. ill have to find my PH meter to test it. I've never had this problem in the past, as far as light 750 watt hpsv with (3) 3900 lumens flor's watering about 34 oz. of water each day. feeding MG 15-30-15 once a week was on 20-20-20 MG, room temp around 88 humidity 10-30 %, are are in full bud cycle

ditch the MG, and get proper nutes

MG doesnt always give bad results, but over half the time its why a lot of plants die.

depending where you live, advanced nutrients 3 part (about 35-40$) general hydroponics 3 part (about 45-50$.. not sure why... i have had more issues with GH than AN) and i'v been a lot of people on here raving about blue plant nutrients, never used them myself... but the fact there is a BPN army, who all grow great plants, i wouldnt think twice about giving it a try.

i would never use MG on something im going to ingest in anyway... that, and the nutes i reccomended there, are all tailored for cannabis, and the 3 parts, make it so you can adjust what nutes they are getting, for what stage of life... as they need different ratios of nutes for veg, and flower.

ps - i recommend getting some cal mag as well, i havent had to use it with AN, but GH needed it.

other than that... always try to keep ontop of your PH. when something goes wrong... a lot of the time, ph plays a factor.

nibec thanks for the feed back going to check PH i also have some Blue Planet Nuts at another location so im also going to get them and start feeding them with BPN. hope that thats fixes my problem Thanks again can also count on the forums here for good info and help:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom