Your Kid Is 136 Times More Likely To Be Poisoned By Diaper Cream Than By Weed

For me too much cannabis is in terms of three quick hits of Hashplant. What ever the actual level is for me I also know its very different for different people. But I get to a blackout vision, cold sweats, practically passed out but awake enough to feel paranoid about my status while I hear everyone around me getting fans on me, putting wet wash cloth on my neck and telling each other and me its going to be okay. That has happened to me a few times in my life and I don't like it when it does. I have never called 911 nor have been taken to the hospital due to that state. Usually within an hour or so I feel good enough to begin to talk etc. then I go home and pig out followed by sleep.

Eating it is in terms of 1/4 cookie/brownie. When I eat it I have never been to that edge where I shut down as described above though I have been paranoid that I was heading that way. Usually munching out on some sugary treats helps it out quicker. Someday I hope to figure it out.

:peace:

So, what's interesting about industries like military and the drug war is that they have deflationary tendencies, which, in a debt-obsessed economy like our own, is totally counterproductive.

For instance:

You work for Lockheed, and build a nice cruise missile. Let's say that costs a million dollars to the consumer, and you put in 3/4ths of that.

What happens to the cruise missile? Does it go out and create anything? Do the natural resources you put into creating that missile then generate more stuff for other humans to consume?

Not at all. That cruise missile explodes. The million whatever dollars that went into it did nothing. The natural resources are expended, with no economic value.

Same goes for security/police.

Guy stands outside the movie theater, doing... whatever it is that movie theater guards do. He doesn't teach anyone anything. Nobody benefits from his presence. It's insurance against... whatever threat that a movie theater has. But it's a drain on the resources of the theater, and it's a drain on the overall economy.

Anyway, ending my uninformed rant!
'
I'm extremely pleased you ended that properly. So here goes my "blood thirsty" view on the world. My favorite being the "million dollar" missile that blows up and "does nothing"...obviously you have never been in a situation where a cruise missile means you do or don't go home to those you love....which then leads to a child not having to receive a flag from their parent's coffin....So I absolutely challenge your irresponsible and delusional train of thought. Maybe it's because I fly an over priced attack helicopter that is very efficient at turning dead dinosaurs into noise, not to mention that it has saved countless lives directly and indirectly on the battlefield.....but to say none of those things "do anything" come on get your head out of your ass. Sure we are a war hungry nation....hell thats what made us a country in the 1st place. The security guard....again only something that can be said by someone who hasn't had to make split second and life changing decisions. I have to assume you must carry your own weapon with you at all times, if you truly believe he is doing "nothing" because if you aren't and he isn't there that must mean there is nothing to protect or defend....So if you don't that must mean 1 of 2 things...You either don't believe in the "human nature" and unfortunately a part of that which will never cease to exist is violence/anger/evil (which btw has nothing to do with weapons because last time I checked billions of people were killing each other long before cruise missiles ever came around) OR you must be ok being a VICTIM because when that human nature shows its ugly head you are now left waiting for someone else to "protect" you and your loved ones....but again if I read you rant correctly both the police and security guards "do nothing". Police are known as 1st responders for a reason....they are there to respond after a crime occurs, but they do serve a very important role as much as I may or may not disagree with them 99% of the time. Im glad that smoking helps you "live in your sheltered misbelief" but if I may "you have smoked yourself retarded" If you happen to live in America...you might want to count your lucky charms...because you have already won the "geographic lottery" because last I checked we weren't suffering from any "mass migrations" out of this "terrible" country. I assure you the grass isn't greener...mostly because lots of shitholes that you could have been stuck in don't even have grass.....I hate to bring this type of thread on here, but I refuse to sit back and let that filth go unanswered. On a completely separate note....Since its creation there has been not a single 20 year period in which the stock market has not gained value....so as far as that goes there's your "gambling" logic smashed too. Gotta love it when people can complain about how to save money when over 3 BILLION people in the world live on $2.50 a day.....So have fun smoking weed(I sure do) but seriously keep your 1st world problems to yourself...it just makes you look like a bitch to the rest of the world.

Back
Top Bottom