Yuck

bundiGanja

I was searching for seed company sites on google and this thread from another forum showed up on the results. This guy got ripped the fuck off and his dealer gave him the shittiest bag of shwagg i've ever seen in my life and told him it was 8 grams to top it all off too hahahah..

i won't post the link to the thread since u can't but check out the pic he posted lmao

PICT000523.jpg

Re: Yuuuuuuuckkkk !!!

Maybe they are magic beans like in Jack and the Beanstalk????

actually ive had that problem a few times going through a friend of a friend... ive had 1 or 2 bags that looked exactly like that. the worst was when i paid 25$ for a napkin filled with seeds and a pinch of dry flakes on top. ahh that takes me back to my early highschool days. and let me say that crap smells and smokes as bad as it looks. and if you look closely you will see all the under developed seeds... trying to pick those out of that crap... ahhh!!! im so glad i produce my own now :D

I really dont see whats so funny about this. . . .

Im sure he gave the dude the money first without seeing the weed and was left so the dealer could go get it and returned with that. .

Its not funny because i have been there and done that. . Dude showed me a nug of some nice chrystally bud, i gave the money up so he could run to get it and he returned with shit. .

This is the reason im growing because i dont want to deal with it and i dont want anyone else i know to have to. . Point being said, its not funny at all

it actually is funny, i can see why you don't think it is because you did the number 1 facepalm move when buying

Never ever front money...

It happens to the best but you gotta look back and laugh at stupid mistakes and learn from them.

this guys was funny though because he accepted this dirt weed after getting a chance to look at it

hell, ill smoke it, ill shove it through my vape. i aint that damn proud. :grinjoint:

I'm with this guy, in my mind the problem with that bag is that the buyer paid $40 for it, that looks like a fifteen or maybe a twenty dollar bag. (for my area, anyway)

Its clearly not the best weed out there, but I've paid for worse. Shit, I've bought weed that had a weird greasy feel and a darkened color that absolutely reeked like diesel fuel.

At least this shit is (mostly) the right color.

geez, u guys act like theres a turd in that bag, just looks like some shake to me, already grinded up and ready for the vape. hell, theres a buzz or 2 in that bag. i wouldnt buy it for $40, but if it was what was leftover from an Oz. i sure as hell would smoke it before i threw it away. :smokin:

Don't rag on people because they can't get great bud. If you couldn't get anything else, you'd be smoking that too. Don't kid yourself.

Back
Top Bottom