Macujo Method - Can you fix damage done by Heinz vinegar?

Schill

I haven't smoked in about 11-12 days, and I never been a heavy smoker, although 2 months ago I smoked a shit ton of weed for 6 days straight because I went to Colorado with some friends. Anyways, I found out one of my dream jobs were hiring and I applied, if I get a call for the interview, I would probably have to take the interview within a week from now, and I plan on doing the Macujo Method in the case that they pull a fast one and drug test me right after the interview.

What I want to know is, if any of my hair is damaged by Heinz vinegar, is there a way for me to fix it? What if I shaved my head completely bald right after the drug test. Also I have natural red hair, is there a specific type of hair dye I should get so my hair doesn't change color, and how can I reverse the hair dye so all chemicals are out of my hair and I can still keep the natural color intact, would shaving all of my hair help with that too?

Before you stress too much, go buy an instant test kit from the local drug store or headshop. They don't cost much, and if you test clean, you know you won't have much to worry about. Seems the $10.00-$15.00 these tests kits cost would be worth the peace of mind ... or tell you if you have something to worry about.

Back
Top Bottom