CKS White Widow - Help please!

IamIndica

Hey all, I've got a white widow ,planted directly into soil on March 18. It is growing in triple h farms soil/compost/peat mixture with added perilite.

Currently under CFL's on 18/6 (approx 5" away)
It hasn't been given any nutes yet , only been watering with tap water that's been left out for at least 24hrs.

Temps are 24-27 celcius in the day and 17-19 at night with humidity staying around 40-45%

The last few days I've noticed some light green/ yellowing starting at some top leave tips...curious if anyone could help me diagnose this . Thx!!

420-magazine-mobile716372599.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1646769101.jpg

You will be fine. The soil is a bit hot meaning it has a lot of good nutes in the compost. Just means you can get into bloom without starting any nutes just fine which is preferred. That's how I roll. Organic growing done right...I only add water the entire time. I can easily go the entire grow without nutes by using a proper ration of similar ingredients.

Your plant is just a bit over feed and the only thing to do about it (a flush) is not recommended for this at this stage. Just let it grow into this.

Back
Top Bottom