Transplant cannabis

Your post is sadly lacking in information. Bigger than what, lol? For example, if it's ten inches tall and only has two branches, then... no.

Can you upload a picture of the plant in question to your member gallery and then post it here? That would probably help.

The general recommendation used to be one gallon of soil for every foot of plant height. But general recommendations are often like "once size fits all" t-shirts - they don't actually fit all. I've seen (and grown) plants that turned into relatively large "bushes" in containers that were between one- and two-gallon capacity (closer to one-gallon, IIRC). There's currently a "18-ounce Solo Cup" community grow thread going, and I'm pretty sure I've seen one that used those tiny "shot-glass" sized Solo cups.

Things like the amount of light a plant is receiving, ambient temperature, whether or not the soil has good drainage, and nutrient (ratios / strengths / frequency), strain/phenotype selection, et cetera all play a part in plant size. And knowing some specifics in this regard would also help people give a more specific answer - and one that is more likely to be correct in your specific situation.

IF container size is currently your plant(s) limiting factor then, yes, increasing that size should allow for larger plants. But it's not going to guarantee it.

420-magazine-mobile1404854574.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1625754386.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1790391728.jpg
420-magazine-mobile307217713.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1693639432.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1785746194.jpg

There are my plants

Are these plants standing where they are going to flower? Pot size is going to be OK if you start flowing now. Your space looks very limited.

Back
Top Bottom