Greece!!!! Help!

twiddlythumbs

Here is a copy of your original post and be careful around those barbarians:

Greeting all you out there in the wonderful world.

I am a scotsman who has de-camped and moved to Thessaloniki Greece. Because back in Edinburgh Scotland, weed was and is nearly legal. A.K.A easy to get, no charges if caught with anything under 10 grams. etc... i had a ritualistic and daily habit. i grew, my friends grew. life was great.
alas in the name of love i moved here. Only to find that in this city finding pot is harder than bouncing a marble offa wet cement. Now i have resorted to growing on my balcony, and yes, i have the fear. Im growing Diesel Lowryder and have no experience with this strain. What i need, you lovely people, is two things. One - tales of anyone else that has grown this outdoors, bio/naturale stylee, for specs of what to expect. Two - i need stories of anyone else who has grown pot in Greece or been able to find it!!! its easy to find low grade bush weed in athens, but you cant be sure its not feckin incense, sticks and seeds etc, pluss its 500 + kms away!. All websites point to the case that Greek police are barbarians when it comes to people possessing let alone growing weed.

Thanks for your help

much love, and please bring on a revolution that frees the use of this helpful wee plant all over the globe.

regards

Twiddlythumbs.

Thanks a lot. Any news and assistance is good.

Much love

Twiddlythumbs

No problem. Glad I could help you out. I hope you are being careful there. It doesn't sound like the safest place to grow. I've grown the LR and the LR2, but not the Diesel. Sounds good. Have you thought about starting a grow journal in the Grow forum? It is a great way to get a lot of good advise on your grow. Everyone loves to watch a grow! Herb :yummy:

Back
Top Bottom