How much taller will she get?

Marley88

Hey guys, I'm currently in week 3 of 12/12 and she will not stop growing, she's currently at 2 1/2 feet tall, how much taller should I expect her to get, I've already had to take a shelf out of the cupboard, I'm not sure the wife will let me take another one out lol
420-magazine-mobile121263116.jpg
420-magazine-mobile974857671.jpg

Oh boy!!! I just had to deal w this w my grow. My girls grew 3 extra feet during stretch. My buds were literally touching my lights. I had no choice but to chop one. Mine aren't stretching vegetation wise anymore. That lasted about 3 1/2 weeks but now my buds are getting tall ahhhhh!!!! I had to bend one gently away from the light. You may need to talk the wife into removing another shelf lol. Hopefully shes at the end of her stretch. Good luck w the wife :)
420-magazine-mobile491761268.jpg

Sent with my Light and Love Happy Growing

I've got a blueberry that will not stop growing but it's in the strain but looks like you're lights might be too far away my blueberry like to stay grown above my lights and yes I said above my lights

Sent from my Z815 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I'm definitely not a pro but from what I have learned so far It must be the light being too far. It would would have helped to Lst them early on as I have learned.

Sent from my SM-G920F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Woow than that is a tall gened plant dude. Netting or Lst'ing may have helped. I hope you get great buds at least so the wife should be kool with it peace and love dude good luck.

Woow than that is a tall gened plant dude. Netting or Lst'ing may have helped. I hope you get great buds at least so the wife should be kool with it peace and love dude good luck.

Thanks, at first I had 2 going, i tried LST on the other and ended up snapping her just above the first node lol taping her up didn't work so I lost the upper growth, after that I don't even like touching em because of the worry of snapping lol

Sent from my F5121 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

tell me about it I was gonna do High stress but could not bear the thought of bending them to that point. Hope it want worry you much more dude.

I've planted a couple more seeds of same strain (Lemon Kush) so will try an LST on them, also I just had a look at the site that I bought em from and it says it's a 50/50 sativa indica, so does that mean it's gonna grow even taller??? I think I'm gonna cry, I should have checked beforehand.

I very much doubt it would get as tall as this one but yes Lst would help dude. I used soft covered bending wires and did not over bend it and worked fine so far. As mine are I think more of sativa

Good luck dude I wish you the best. And hope someone with more knowledge will have more to say. Peace and love

can you move your lights up and down? in pic you have tall plant and beside it you got small ones. tall plant is spindly as though it stretching for light. also the little plants will start to flower on the 12 cycle . am not sure av had a smoke retiring . regards

I've got a 125w CFL light a few inches above the tall plant so it's not stretching for light, the smaller plants aren't an issue, I'm just experimenting and seeing what happens

Im also LST my new set. I cant deal w this again lol. I also use soft ties.
This girl is 17" but I have her bent down to 6". Im 8 weeks in veg now. Im planning on vegging them for a total of 12 weeks. Im waiting for my other girls to finish.
420-magazine-mobile981362592.jpg
420-magazine-mobile890682993.jpg

Woow savingson 12 weeks!! I wish I could be like you and have that patients but where I am there is not much to smoke so I need em quick. But I soo respect you for holding for a longer period. Your plant looks beautiful but did you not prune them? it must be getting no light to the bottom. As I have said I'm no expert but found pruning helps alot with other people.

Woow savingson 12 weeks!! I wish I could be like you and have that patients but where I am there is not much to smoke so I need em quick. But I soo respect you for holding for a longer period. Your plant looks beautiful but did you not prune them? it must be getting no light to the bottom. As I have said I'm no expert but found pruning helps alot with other people.

Thank you!! Oh ya ive been pruning like crazy. Every other day im pulling leaves. They'll get more light and training once up potted and put in the flower house.

Most excellent. Great to see it in this way gives me an idea of how I want mine to spread out. Touch wood it looks great. And when I pruned the other day I was soo scared that I had over done it, but was told by a member here that it was kool and it would grow back more and that I'd have to prune again. Now seeing yours I see what he ment all the best buds to you buddy. Love and peace

Yes defo I see what you mean this one looks awasome too. Great job dude. I love the way you have trained them.

I do small flexes twist and squeeze the stems some to help soften them. I have broke a few you have to be nice but i havent lost them every thing has regrown even stronger.

Sent from my SM-N920P using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom