yield estimates and flowering time

recky

Hey guys I have a jack Herer autoflower in coco perlite medium. indoor grow under a 600 watt hps light. This is currently week 2 and a half of flowering for her. Was just wondering how much longer you guys thought she might have left to flower for. Was also just wondering if anyone has any ideas of how much I might get from the harvest. Many thanks!!

Attachments

• 20181129_150842.jpg
    20181129_150842.jpg
    573 KB · Views: 75
Still way to early for good answer. I don't know the flower time of a Auto Jack Herer. A photo Jack Herer will finish anywhere from 7 weeks to 10 weeks.

Bud density and a lot of other factors have to do with production. Like flower time this will change from plant to plant with Jack Herer.

Realistically a plant that size will produce between 1/2 to 1 oz of dried bud when finished. Could be more but it could be less also. Most people do not realize how little one plant can produce. If I can keep a 2 oz average from plants in 2 gallon pots I am happy. Multi ounce plants take longer to grow which makes them harder to grow.

Thank's for the information. she has grown a decent amount in length only in a day. Should I do my next afghan kush and vip love peace seed's in say a 40 liter pot if I was to take on a "big" challenge?

Back
Top Bottom