Let's Discuss Yields

I just pulled 1.15 lb off of one plant in coco/perlite in a 4x4 with 1000W MH/HPS. I vegged for 1 month and flowered for 2... dry weight was 6oz

I'll be pulling 2 more here in the next week or so and one of those will definitely yield more than the previous 1.15.. its massive. The other will give me at least 3 dry.. for some reason it stayed shorter but stocky as hell..

100_32184.JPG

Never one to mess with Karma by gloating. I will mention the 15 plant grow I had that was on track to produce in excess of 2lbs turn into a harvest of mere ounces. A grow that would have been one of my best turn into my worst by far. I mention this only because I feel production was the major part of the problem. For the first time I tried to get bigger and produce more. In short I got greedy. Not for profit at all but still greedy. Always before I let the plant be itself kept them happy and was grateful for the wonderful buds the plants gave me. It was all about enjoying the grow and watching the beautiful plants grow. 1 think I learned is it is truly painful watching shitty plants grow Running quality genetics you will get Kick Ass buds just by keeping the plant healthy. Don't worry about production is the best advice I can give any grower but especially new growers......................
Never one to be a total buzz kill. 1 plant a Em Dog from Humboldt seeds in that grow stood tall through it all and ended produced just under 5 ounces of dried frosty Chem buds. My biggest plant ever. This was in a 2 gallon pot of soil under a 1000wt HPS. It was also a huge reminder of just how big this grow could have been. My estimate was at around a 2 ounce per plant average. Shit, shit, shit LMAO.

Any guesses? Pics halfway through flower under 400 true watts of industrial cobs the tops are between 3/4 of an inch wide to around 1.5 inches wide at time of the picture

I'm hoping to break a pound? Which means over a gram a watt but it looks almost attainable? Lol first run so seasoned eyes will be better at guessing than me .
5584c4580149666592cc1dec148072a0.jpg
c7ea4769359e281a4a18f2a829bb6606.jpg

Figured I would dig up an oldie but goodie.
TH Seeds bubblegum in a 4x4 tent.:morenutes:
She was my last coco hydro plant. Used Dutch master line of nutes.
I vegged her about 12 weeks and she finished on day 64 of flip.
She gave me 18 oz of some fire sweet smelling bubblegum bud.:laughtwo:
bubblegum_151_canopy_tent_pic.jpg

Good looking plant. Still waiting for the right time to do my TH Bubblegum. Only have 4 from freebies. I have to have time to regenerate a good one if it pops up. I figure they will all be pretty good. Maybe get a winner out of only 4 seeds who knows. I always find my best plants when I don't have a chance to save or self them.

Back
Top Bottom