Purple leaves?

It does not matter how big my plans are or how small they are I have some that range from 2 ft all the way up to 8 feet whether my plants are inside or outside I want them to be bare minimum on water at four ounces of water a day I don't really lose any to evaporation due to it all go straight into the cocoa or Into the soil my outside plants I want them to feed mostly from groundwater my inside plants I want them to learn how to use everything

Some of what I run is Hydroponics

I run drip systems no real loss to evaporation
That's wild!
If I only gave my old indoor plants (3 gal pots) 4oz, I would have had to water every 12hrs! Those ladies were thirsty!

When they were raised on 4 oz of water a day from the time they are clones to the time that they become adults they get used to the amount of water that they get in overtime the water that they don't use keeps the rest of it moist I don't have any Heat issues other than outside because I live in a desert water out here is very scarce not to mention a little expensive and the outside plants are used to having almost no water because if I go outside and pour a gallon of water on them it will be gone in about 20 minutes but this is where it's legal

That still blows my mind.

I don't understand how an 8' plant could survive off of 4oz.
420-magazine-mobile1128579046.jpg

She would take gallons. Every 3 days. She was only 7' tall.

How do you know when it's time to water, are there any signs?
Yeah, pot weight is the best, you can really dial it in and not allow her to get too far gone.
Also, the leaves will droop and eventually go limp.

Feel how heavy the pot is when. You've watered, then when you see her drooping a little, feel the weight again. You'll notice the difference

Yeah, pot weight is the best, you can really dial it in and not allow her to get too far gone.
Also, the leaves will droop and eventually go limp.

Feel how heavy the pot is when. You've watered, then when you see her drooping a little, feel the weight again. You'll notice the difference

that hardly seems accurate since the plant grows getting heavier and heavier?

You are right, it does gain weight from flower, But it's always going to be much heavier when the soil is saturated.
Think about it. Off of a giant outdoors plant you get 3lbs dry. Wet maybe 12lbs, On a monster.
The weight added up top is negligible compared to the dirt. If you have extra pots and soil laying around, try it. Fill and only water one. You'll be able to tell the weight difference

What can I buy that has potassium in it? None of my stuff does
IMG_160520.JPG
I believe that potash has the potassium in it , it's the K2O, its in the Big Bloom of the FF trio, grow big may have it also

Back
Top Bottom