Purple leaves?

Well this starts at the top. I water every day. Could this be possible wind burn? I had a fan pointing up from the bottom of the canopy, I have since moved it.
You water way too much and it's probably effecting your rhizosphere.
Roots don't like to be saturated, they actually pull nutes front he water as it flows over the roots, sitting in water just rots them.

Don't water your plants again for at least a couple days. Let them dry out almost all the way. (The pots should be way lighter) then water until you get a little runoff.

Water about half the amount you plan, then wait for a little and finish it, you get better coverage with your watering.

Maybe add a little cal-mag to you next watering. But don't feed for until you've flushed and got her happy.

Trust me.
Unless you have your plant dialed, I wouldn't water every day.

Also watering every 3 or so days is a lot easier on the back lol

I would go 1/4 nutes then bump them up slowly. You really only have a few weeks. This is the most important time!

But let them dry out!!! You will see a difference.

When did you transplant it to its current container?

Trust me.
Unless you have your plant dialed, I wouldn't water every day.

Also watering every 3 or so days is a lot easier on the back lol

I didn't transplant it started from seed in there. Transplanting has always scared me and for good reason! I just did my first transplant a couple days ago and it's not growing anymore :(

I planted both of these at the same time, 1 directly into the 7gal pot, and the other one in a 1 gal pot that I transplanted into the 7 gal a few days ago. As you can tell it has stopped growing and is not very happy compared to the one that started in the 7gal.
IMG_161230.JPG

You get to benefit from all of my mistakes!! Haha

You basically just confused and shocked that one plant by moving it so much.

You want them to almost out grow their pot before transplanting. You'd have a nice root ball that held tact and then you'd move.

The second plant it currently establishing that ball now. If you're watering it at the same time, the dirt is too wet for them to grow

White bleaching is caused by your light being too close the intensity of LEDs can cause bleaching on your buds and leaves

Everyday each one of my plans gets 4 oz of water with food in it I do this every day for each individual plan but I do not give them more in one day than they can drink at one time

When transplanting a plant it should never even though you did it I can transplant plants without them even though I put them in a new pot they never get stressed if I don't do any damage to the roots

It does not matter how big my plans are or how small they are I have some that range from 2 ft all the way up to 8 feet whether my plants are inside or outside I want them to be bare minimum on water at four ounces of water a day I don't really lose any to evaporation due to it all go straight into the cocoa or Into the soil my outside plants I want them to feed mostly from groundwater my inside plants I want them to learn how to use everything

Some of what I run is Hydroponics

I run drip systems no real loss to evaporation

Back
Top Bottom