Never grown before, any tips or suggestions

szayella

420 Member
What Strain is it? Unknown
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? Unknown
How Many Plants? 1
Is it in Vegetative or Flowering Stage? Veg?
If in Vegetative Stage... How Long? like 2 months
Indoor or Outdoor? Mostly indoor
Soil or Hydro? Soil
If Soil... What is in your Mix? dont know honestly
If Soil... What Size Pot? small red solo cup
Size (Wattage) of Light? one 30w
Temperature of Room/Cabinet? About 75F
RH of Room/Cabinet? Unknown
PH of Medium or Reservoir? Don't know
Any Pests? White fly
How Often are you Watering? About 2 times a week
Type and Strength of Fertilizers used? None yet
Size or Square Footage of Room? not set up yet

i don’t really know what kinda help i’m looking for. I just want to know if i’m doing okay i guess. yeah I know 2 months in the solo cup is a while ,
and i don’t know if i need to transfers it soon or not.
I did just notice recently that the newer growth isn’t symmetrical and idk if that’s a bad thing or not and i need to know what i should do to fix that or if there’s anything i can do

IMG_3421.jpeg

IMG_3424.jpeg

Seems you have answered all your questions yourself!
No need for us to help then.
Good luck with your first grow!

Your plant looks good, but two months??

You can start a journal with it and you'll attract other growers wanting to look in and many can offer advice along the way if you're open to that, which sounds like you are.

Can I assume you're somewhere where it's spring headed to summer? Looks like you've got it outside.

I've got a couple of links in my signature (SIP Club and Quadlining) that you can have a look at if you're looking for information. Those are a couple of ways I like to use in my grow.

BTW, welcome to the Forum!

i don’t really know what kinda help i’m looking for. I just want to know if i’m doing okay i guess. yeah I know 2 months in the solo cup is a while ,
I did just notice recently that the newer growth isn’t symmetrical and idk if that’s a bad thing or not and i need to know what i should do to fix that or if there’s anything i can do

IMG_3421.jpeg

IMG_3424.jpeg
Looks like a good start

The plant is looking pretty good considering that it has been in a Solo Cup for two months. I am wondering if you lost count of how long it was been in the little cup.

Something to think about. The plant gets all its nutrients through the root system and in this case the roots are restricted to the volume of soil in the Solo cup. It if was growing in the ground the roots would be as far out from the plant as several feet in each direction and that would let the plant grab all the nutrients it needs.

Time to transplant. You can look up basic transplanting of any type of plant for tips on steps to take and how to hold the plant to get it out of the cup.

There is a little seedling in a small pot in the lower corner of the first photo. Find a much larger pot when you are ready to transplant, probably about 5 times larger than that small pot.

I am not sure what you mean by the newer growth isn't symmetrical since the nodes still look they are opposite each other. Since you are in the Northern Hemisphere (Hawaii) and really close to the equator the usual info on length of day does not apply as much. Your plant could start to go into flower any time now so be ready since it will be hard to stop the flowering unless you put your plant into a tent under lights and force it to stay in a vegetating stage.

Back
Top Bottom