Biohazard Seeds Napalm Smoke Report

aphrodisia

This is a strong one. I rolled a spliff of it the other day and had to put it down halfway through as I was already shit faced :Rasta: and that doesn't happen to me very often.
Grown under a mars hydro II 700w Led and flowered with a vipar v300 300w Led added.

day_59_of_flowering_-_autumn_colours.jpg

That's the napalm in the bottom left hand corner. She grows like a privet hedge and is a pretty good yielder.

Napalm_.jpg

Looks : very pale green with orangey hairs and encrusted with resin which gives the buds a rusty amber look. I would give these buds 8.5 out of 10 for bag appeal.

Smell : sort of a minty/camphor smell with an underlying hint of earth. Reminds me very strongly of sugarpunch from Sannie.

The high : Like I mentioned above this is a strong one. Biohazard seeds keep the genetic make up of this strain a secret but I would say it is definitely indica dominant but its got some sativa in there as well. Very strong shit faced head high but without the raciness of a pure sativa followed by a nail you down body stone. Again in the quality of the high this strain reminds me very strongly of Sannies sugarpunch. It looks like sugarpunch, smells like sugarpunch and the high is very similar but if anything I would say the napalm beats the sugarpunch for potency. I usually find myself drifting off to sleep about 30 to 45 minutes after smoking this stuff.
Long lasting stone that leaves you bleary eyed on the come down. Top shelf.

day_52_of_flowering_group_shot1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom