First grow

puffing billy

First time growing with light running a 600 watt globe 12hrs on 12 off wat u guys think
420-magazine-mobile939200981.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1417079969.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Is it a auto flower as any plant needs to be 18/6 for veg and 12/12 for flower plus has it had any food it looks very yellow I'm a novice myself so someone else will fill in the blanks

Sent from my SM-G930F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Yeah not to sure on auto flower normally grow outdoors but thought of a change this yeah it get power feed every week

Hey puffing billy! :welcome:

Welcome to :420:

Give us some info about your little lady here; such as, type of soil your using, type of nutrients, what type of plant (photo/auto), environmental conditions of grow area (temp, humidity (night/day), strain? stuff like that. Let's us wrap our head around what your dealing with ya know.

The plant is looking healthy so far for sure, how old is it?

Hey puffing billy! :welcome:

Welcome to :420:

Give us some info about your little lady here; such as, type of soil your using, type of nutrients, what type of plant (photo/auto), environmental conditions of grow area (temp, humidity (night/day), strain? stuff like that. Let's us wrap our head around what your dealing with ya know.

The plant is looking healthy so far for sure, how old is it?
Not to sure on strains as got seeds of a mate there bout 6 weeks old but only been under light for 2 weeks just using a old fridge lol but works alright temp sits on 38.c in day and 24.c overnight with fans kept on and just using potting mix

How many times a week should i be putting feed into it and started running for 18 on 6 off started to get more growth thanks heaps for ur help guys and how do you tell if its a auto flower

Puffingbilly, toot toot... grab some Gogo from Bunnings and some seasol seaweed concentrate.. 12/12 ok if your got watts, limited room and or plants (sog).... Plant can be vegged so you are making the most of your lights footprint and your space.. only time other than sog to start 12/12 is if your growing some sativa strains. The only way to control their height for indoor growing is starting 12/12..

I don't see why it would be an auto, how'd that question come about, lol.. but she'll tell you if she is.. auto will flower under any lighting schedule..

Bagseed is usually regular photoperiod. And your high temps are what? 38°c that would be way too high lol unless it was a typo and meant 28°c .

"carpe diem"
Yeah had to raise light up burnt 1 of my girls got it sitting on 26°c now

Puffingbilly, toot toot... grab some Gogo from Bunnings and some seasol seaweed concentrate.. 12/12 ok if your got watts, limited room and or plants (sog).... Plant can be vegged so you are making the most of your lights footprint and your space.. only time other than sog to start 12/12 is if your growing some sativa strains. The only way to control their height for indoor growing is starting 12/12..
Bit of a stupid question wat do u meen by 12/12 as im a noob to hydro might go back outdoor next season

Back
Top Bottom