Slight yellowing along the edges

elliotgreen

dont know if im being paranoid but it looks like theres yellowing along the edges any idea what it could be?
80ce5d6db2f9afdb480381e91294a5f7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420

My plant started exactly like that, and got worse cause I let it be for a week after noticing.
It was mag deficiency. To me, that looks like mag deficiency for sure. Calmag or epsom salt, mine cleared up with epsom.

My plant started exactly like that, and got worse cause I let it be for a week after noticing.
It was mag deficiency. To me, that looks like mag deficiency for sure. Calmag or epsom salt, mine cleared up with epsom.

i posted this on a forum and someone suggested buying epsom salts so i did and i mixed it with cal-mag and foliar fed but doesnt seem to have changed the already damaged leaves dont know if they'll recover or not

I'm still thinking mag issue, maybe someone else can suggest something.
I never foliar fed mine. 90% of my leaves recovered in a week but they were worse than yours by the time I started treating.
I used about 1/4 teaspoon of epsom to 3 gal of res. Too much epsom can also cause problems too, especially foliar fed.

I'm still thinking mag issue, maybe someone else can suggest something.
I never foliar fed mine. 90% of my leaves recovered in a week but they were worse than yours by the time I started treating.
I used about 1/4 teaspoon of epsom to 3 gal of res. Too much epsom can also cause problems too, especially foliar fed.

so how much epsom salt would you recommend using per gal?

looking at the pictorial it def calcium. i use 4 pint milk container and used to put a little pinch of Epsom salts in the water . an apple a day and all that lol. regards

i got two 2litre water bottles so how much would you think i would need to put in each? shes due a water tomorrow so i shall put some epsom salts in with her feed then

so how much epsom salt would you recommend using per gal?

You said you already tried epsom with no effect.

Since you already tried it and you even tried calmag, maybe you have a lockout.
Have you checked the ph of the runoff, it might give you some insight.

How long ago did you start treating? Mine might have only taken a week but I was using hydro which is faster.
You foliar fed which is faster too, maybe it's just a waiting game.
Is it getting worse?

I wish I could help you more man. I'm not the best at identifying deficiencies but those leaves look exactly the same as mine when it started.

You said you already tried epsom with no effect.

Since you already tried it and you even tried calmag, maybe you have a lockout.
Have you checked the ph of the runoff, it might give you some insight.

How long ago did you start treating? Mine might have only taken a week but I was using hydro which is faster.
You foliar fed which is faster too, maybe it's just a waiting game.
Is it getting worse?

I wish I could help you more man. I'm not the best at identifying deficiencies but those leaves look exactly the same as mine when it started.

i didnt get a chance to check my ph i will check next time but i have been told my soil buffers it and theres no need to adjust. I dont think its been getting any worse but i haven't seen much of an improvement i dont know what it is but hopefully it sorts itself out .

Back
Top Bottom