Leaves dying

quinny

Hows every1 doin just a quick question for yas any help would be great im currently growin super skunt autos in canna pro plus using canna nutes i usually give my girls 1 ml of canna flores every 2nd waterin but before that i was givin canna vega before they went into flower. Reason its every second day cos i heard that auto need less nutes.

K bk to the question a few of the very bottom leafs r whiltin and dyin is this normal my auto r on day 43 and all the top half of the leafs r perfect and look lovely and green just the bottoms leafs that r bad can any1 help me thanks
420-magazine-mobile2130679787.jpg

Re: Leaves dyin

Hows every1 doin just a quick question for yas any help would be great im currently growin super skunt autos in canna pro plus using canna nutes i usually give my girls 1 ml of canna flores every 2nd waterin but before that i was givin canna vega before they went into flower. Reason its every second day cos i heard that auto need less nutes.

K bk to the question a few of the very bottom leafs r whiltin and dyin is this normal my auto r on day 43 and all the top half of the leafs r perfect and look lovely and green just the bottoms leafs that r bad can any1 help me thanks
420-magazine-mobile2130679787.jpg

I don't do autos so no experience with that however most times when a plant is hungry it will begin to eat off her fan leaves. IMO, up the feeding. If your not going at full strength then think about doing that as well.

Good luck...

I put 1ml of canna flores into a 2 litre of phed water every 2nd feed so u reacon id be best off to feed her every waterin instead of every 2nd waterin

I put 1ml of canna flores into a 2 litre of phed water every 2nd feed so u reacon id be best off to feed her every waterin instead of every 2nd waterin

Sooooo many factors....lol. Soil? Dryness in soil? Also, I'm very firm on going with the manufactures recommended feeding schedules. Especially for us new guys...lol. What does yours say? Why are you feeding every other? You understand that what you at doing is flushing right? Not a bad thing at all. It insures fresh nutrients with no left overs every time. But your flushing out nutrients that she may still be feeding off. If you want to continue this method then you should up the strength so she gets enough. And yes, you can feed at every watering. Keep the strength as is. Most soil guys only flush because there is a problem. Unless they are doing what's stated above.

Keep at it....

Thanks for the reply only reason im doin it every 2nd feed is cos i heavly feed the last 1 and didnt really no due to my first grow but as us all we learn from r mostakes ha.and another this is tead is that auto dont tend to need as much nutes as normal 1s but il put 1 ml into 2 litres from now on and c will she be ok thanks for the reply renegade

Its litterally just the very first leafs that r dyin but as for the reat they look great tbh just a quick question if ya can help ive just went and got cannaboost there do u no the recomeded dosage to give its sayin on the bottle 2ml per litre so if i usually give it 2 litres every 2nd day cos im growin in smart pots so it tents to be every 2nd and 3 rd day will i giv it 8 ml per 2litres if ya can help that would be great thanks

Ahhh... A bit more info...lol. First true set? Surprised they are still around. But the plant is doing what we said. Feeding off those leaves and letting them fall off.

As for CannaBoost, never used that brand but maybe you can email them with questions. I always reach out to the manufactures fur questions on their product.

Haha ye should have gave abit more info haha ye im abit sceptical of goin by the canna feedin schuldule cos i went by there guide last time and really overfeed my last grow was disappointed cos i had 3 auto flowers started abd my other grow had slowed dwn alot if not stopped altogether ha but its all a learnin curve i surpose i might write up on this and c if any else has sum info on it thanks

Back
Top Bottom