Need help

RoyalLoud

Seedling is growing really slow and has suffered some nutrients burn. What do I do???
5098a3055c007f488e979b094e4e4ab1.jpg
71a3ad54e157ab95a8176e89994c4598.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Thank you very much. I was wondering do I changed the soil

Nope I would not mess with it just do what I instructed and transplant in 14-21 days. They will be fine

Psalm 104:14

"He causes the grass to grow for the cattle, and the herb for the service of Man".

Nope I would not mess with it just do what I instructed and transplant in 14-21 days. They will be fine

"He causes the grass to grow for the cattle, and the herb for the service of Man".

I don't think you get it, it's 4weeks/a bit and looks so small. It's meant to take 8weeks. I was told tho veg can be any where between 3 to 5 weeks. I'm scared I've messed it up

I don't think you get it, it's 4weeks/a bit and looks so small. It's meant to take 8weeks. I was told tho veg can be any where between 3 to 5 weeks. I'm scared I've messed it up

Ahhh ok well still follow my instructions. If it is a auto plant you might have stunted it. If it is anything else you will be OK just do what I instructed

No it's not auto flower, I will keep my eyes on it. Updates in a couple days time. I may try an auto flower

You definitely got some nite lockout going on what type of soil? when did she first sprout?

Soil is biobiz light mix 6.6ph
And she sprouted 18th of Dec and then I replanted to a smaller pot on the 28th

You definitely got some nite lockout going on what type of soil? when did she first sprout?

And then I feed it on the 6th of Jan and maybe two days after this started happening

Both mixed

Well that's the issue you fed it to early "slap yourself on the wrist" you transplantedthe then fed it mixed nutes and water. What you should have done was transplant to solo cup like you did feed it water 6.2-6.8 at least until you transplant again when. Growing in soil

Both mixed

You will be OK after this recovers just repot. Then just regular water feeding for about another week by then she should have established a good rootbase. Start low dose nute feeding for the following weeks etc.

Back
Top Bottom