024Namecaps' LED Blueberry Indoor DWC

Day38
420-magazine-mobile366597645.jpg

420-magazine-mobile79238480.jpg

I have been really busy with work, haven't had time to update. Have needed to mix up some more nutes and put it off till today. Had some leaves on big girl dry out? I don't know they have been drinking a ton of water. Got my buckets in and I might just put 2 in the tent, as 3 is all of the floor space. When they wake up this evening I'll take better pics but where I topped big girl it doesn't seem like it worked? The little girl's went great and I can see where 2 have started.

Left these 2 in dirt so change of plans i guess lol just finished first week of flower. When these finish I will be starting my hydro set up, with clones that became available recently. When I decided to keep em, I put em in 3 gallon pots in foxfarm ocean forest, will just let them run their course from here out.
420-magazine-mobile1130532041.jpg

420-magazine-mobile876506444.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Finished dried weight was almost 60 g, these plants had it tough with me being wishywashy about this grow. Got 2 hydro buckets set up, with some critical mass clones in em. Will scrog these girls and try my hand at this dwc finally. That third girl is in some ff ocean forest, will be donating to my OG to veg and propagate for me. Idk if I can just change this grow journal into continual journey or start fresh? Idk will try to do better keep yall up to date
f81351c1f2000d383ffc10a90e94a5bb.jpg
8d5fb8ec5bfc0618d726b99a20ea5778.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom