10 days old and stunted

Wulves

I posted an issue I was having with an Afgan Skunk seedling a couple days ago and that the leaves on it suddenly after day 4 went from green to yellow.
I followed everyone's advice and this is day 10 and it's just... this.
It's an Afgan Skunk auto flower.
Soil PH 6.5
Lights 200 watts CFL
Humidity 67
Temp 77
In Happy Frog soil now after a transfer from starter seed soil.
Should I give up on her?

Attachments

• 20190303_172844.jpg
    20190303_172844.jpg
    534.8 KB · Views: 91
I posted an issue I was having with an Afgan Skunk seedling a couple days ago and that the leaves on it suddenly after day 4 went from green to yellow.
I followed everyone's advice and this is day 10 and it's just... this.
It's an Afgan Skunk auto flower.
Soil PH 6.5
Lights 200 watts CFL
Humidity 67
Temp 77
In Happy Frog soil now after a transfer from starter seed soil.
Should I give up on her?
try pushing the plant over, i have a feeling it didnt root and is probably dead and has been dead, sorry

Hi Wulves,
look at that soaked soil... Don't give up on her, just stop drowning her. She needs to dry out before you water again... all the way to the bottom. :love:
Hi
You probably don't remember me from 2 nights ago but I took your advice and moved her from just seedling starter soil to Happy Frog and like you said water her up and wait for her to dry up before the next watering.
This is the results.
I only watered her until there was some run off.
When I transplanted her from the seedling starter soil to a mix of Happy Frog and her original starter soil she had roots going.
But just a dwarf for 10 day old Auto Afgan.

Hi
You probably don't remember me from 2 nights ago but I took your advice and moved her from just seedling starter soil to Happy Frog and like you said water her up and wait for her to dry up before the next watering.
This is the results.
I only watered her until there was some run off.
When I transplanted her from the seedling starter soil to a mix of Happy Frog and her original starter soil she had roots going.
But just a dwarf for 10 day old Auto Afgan.
yeah but did you read her write up on how to water though? some good info there.
maybe just try leave the plant alone for a few days and see what happens? dont know what to say only time will tell

Back
Top Bottom