10 years for 14 grams on a first offense

NA is one of the worst cult organizations in the world for brain-washing (and several other things that I won't get into - do some web searches if you're interested) and has caused more than a few people to have life-long problems.

Good luck.

You mean narcotics anonymous?

Yeah, that's the name of the evil brainwashing cult that masquerades as a help organization.

so they never arrested you with anything illegal on you (marijuana)??? if so, the only thing they can get you on is conspiracy to commit a crime. if they only have txts that you sent, then you'll probably settle to a plea bargin. community service.. they are just b.sing you with the ten years.

for selling a quarter in school no Joke
Cannabis does not belong in a school for the under 18 generation at all.
The times have changed, and for the WORSE!!!
I dealt (in the late 60's early 70's) at Jr High, and High School. A dime bag was an ounce for $10.00 maybe 12. Good Mex and "Lumbo" Columbian was $20-30 per oz. retail, and was as fine as what we have today. Some younger bucks and doe's still refuse to believe this fact. The Thai was incredible. When apprehended by school officials or even the county mounties,we never were we arrested. We always had the smoke seized, and or loudly spanked and admonished amongst the piers. And were told to get our butts back in classes. This was on the West side of Portland, Oregon.
They did make an example of one person, "Freed Sajid", they sent Freed back to Pakistan. The black hash was never so good after they did deport him... Seems a lot of that Black Paki Hash made it back to Portland in '73-75... hehe
Shame, shame shame on them for this.

^^"Lumbo" - wow that brings back memories. I remember dividing up half a pound 8 ways on newspapers spread out on my bed in 1976 or 1977 (no scale). Sold for $35 an oz. retail. That was good (it was red), but the Colombian Gold at the time was out of this world trippy stuff. And I agree about the Thai. My first oz cost $160. I smoked 11 sticks one week, and peddled 5 @ $15 each. Every bit as good as the Champagne or Sweet Tooth I've been enjoying lately.

This emperial dominion needs a swift kick in the ass! Why do they pick and break us down... for a plant that GOD gave to us all. The brotherhood of the mighty dollar will somehow, always stomp on the ones that keep there pockets full. They use people like you to install fear into people like us and at the same time loose respect. When the time finally comes that they legalize it they won't have to appologize but they will "taxize". My heart goes out to you and those who have fallen to the King Kong of slavery and terrorism.

have u asked for descovery you sorry for the spelling but by law in every state i think u can get descovery of all the evidance aginist u

This reminds me of how a small town cop listened in on a conversation, between a buyer and her surpplier thro her cordless phone. The cop waited for her to go pick-up and busted her on her way home. The cop was trying to get the "Drug Dealer", and was hoping to scare her into buying while wearing a wire (taped conversation). It didn't work cause the girl was friends with the seller. But after the Judge heard how the cop busted the girl, He thro it out because of some kind of privacy law. YEAH for her. I don't advise anyone on how to act but for me I say never give in. Fight the power to the ends of doing time. You feel better about yourself and you might help in changing the way the system hurts.

This reminds me of how a small town cop listened in on a conversation, between a buyer and her surpplier thro her cordless phone. The cop waited for her to go pick-up and busted her on her way home. The cop was trying to get the "Drug Dealer", and was hoping to scare her into buying while wearing a wire (taped conversation). It didn't work cause the girl was friends with the seller. But after the Judge heard how the cop busted the girl, He thro it out because of some kind of privacy law. YEAH for her. I don't advise anyone on how to act but for me I say never give in. Fight the power to the ends of doing time. You feel better about yourself and you might help in changing the way the system hurts.

Yup, happened to a friend who also got out of it as the cop was purposely listening to a phone conversation.

The bizarre thing is that if the cop had received the same conversation through no fault of his own, the bust would have been valid. And there have been some scanners that weren't exactly top of the pile in terms of technology where that could occur - such as the old PRO-26 once sold by RatShack.

Of course there is nothing - other than his morals/ethics - from preventing a cop to learn about a buy through underhanded means and to testify that he received a call by an anonymous informant, that he just happened to pull the person over because she was "driving erratically" (that one's hard to prove that it didn't happen) and that he smelled the herb & thus radioed in for a K9 unit to do a walk-around, etc.

So please, everyone, use a little common sense and do NOT discuss anything of an illegal nature over an unguarded line!

sounds to me like a case of stereo typical situation of a bunch of money being wasted on putting you through the justice system where no one cares cause its just weed.ya know.our history reveals its self and at present time we are showing how slow and stupid we are. lol. anyways see yall again one day.lol.stupid power assembly injection.the time right now is we did everything.how come it didnt work.lol.make it legal already so at least will have something more fun to do than where were at now.anyways.oh and good luck liveing throgh this insadent.cause its retarded.but suks for you.not to be rude.... we are going in circles.when we stop will be when we are organized,and liveing that we know we are ,cause death is the topic you think you cant change till you find out scientifacaly we live after we die.anyways im stupid.but i know we live again.the nubers never lie and i know the formula.im so bored cant you tell. old old old dumb dead.new subject.need data.or a tall glass of choco milk.i know.the power baloon needs poped already. lmao.dunno why.i quit smoking today.but owell life will never be perfect unless we do like in the movies and have a society based on utopia or heaven.god forbid we live like were going to heaven.. not hell you idiots.hell is bullshit. heaven is not. suck it

NA is one of the worst cult organizations in the world for brain-washing (and several other things that I won't get into - do some web searches if you're interested) and has caused more than a few people to have life-long problems.

I totally agree. If it was me and I had to do "NA time". I would go, get my paper signed and not do a dang thing else. Try to find a large meeting where you blend in.

I am amazed at the laws in some states. In Ohio that 14 grams would have been $100 ticket. Even if it was within 1000 feet of a school in Ohio it would maybe be 6 months to a year probation.

this thread just ruined my ----ing month. im not coming to this section of the forum any longer.

Why? I admit, it's a depressing subject, but everyone should be as educated as possible about the best - and the worst - that could happen in any situation, and an activist (which we should all be) doubly so.

Also, the case in question was not as simple as the thread would make it seem, IMHO.

If such things upset you, I'd suggest that instead of deciding to not read such things, that you read as much as possible. You might not be able to help the people you read about (although you never know) but you can at least educate yourself.

Either that, or change hobbies.

After all, it is not completely impossible that someone you or I know might one day become a discussion thread in this forum. Although (of course!) knock on wood and let's all hope that NEVER happens. But as long as there are laws against the cultivation and consumption of cannabis, it's like speeding: You can/should take all the precautions possible, but there's always the chance that you could get pulled over and ticketed. You know that there's a chance you'll get hit with that radar gun and have decided that speeding is worth the risk - or you don't speed.

Threads and forums like this serve the double duty of educating us and also showing us in concrete terms why we should ALL become activists in the cause. (Growers, of course, should be as circumspect as possible about it, but even they can do a lot of things - such as printing and distributing educational flyers - anonymously.)

This was in college? LOL. Wow ... MJ is much easier to get in College than even beer is ...

Now ..as far as having weed at school ..i thought maybe you were in High School or something ...

Unbelievable really...

you ever heard of uhh .. dont use phones to talk about ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES. Next time GET A PREPAID WIRELESS phone ... pay some stranger to go get it for you.

Im not saying selling is ever a good idea...it isn't ..EVER ... and good MJ should be shared amongst friends ... and keep it tight like that.

I bet the "friend" you were helping out isn't helping you pay for an attorney?

I would assume you will need at least 10grand for a decent attorney. You can spend big money on an attorney ..or you will probably go to jail and your record will be total shit as a felon drug dealer on school property and youll never be able to find a good job ...at least until MJ is legal.

So yeah ..go pay for an attorney ... id rather sell my soul to raise funds for that ... than to give my virgin butthole to some Okie in a State Pen.

Or you can humble yourself in front of the sitting judge and states attorney/district attorney and lay it all out and pray they have mercy. Regardless of what state statutes say ... a judge/DA/SA has the power to shove shit under the carpet. If you truly are a clean guy ...good record and have good people to rep you ... they may just be trying to scare the living shit out of you.

Or.. you could run to Mexico or Canada... I deff would move the fuck out of OK

My opinion is, "That'll teach you!"

Back
Top Bottom