10 years for 14 grams on a first offense

So it looks to me like you have three choices here:
#1Get your act straight, quit all drugs and live life
#2go to jail
#3BOOK IT! no point living an unhappy life stuck down this is a MUCH larger world then just Oklahoma or even the US

These seem to be your options and I would personally choose 1 or 3 haha. At this point in my life I would definately go with 3 just because im too young and happy toking to become part of the system with the man dragging me by chains

GET A GREAT LAYWER stop fucking with the one you have. This is not right, and a great very expensive laywer would realize that. I dont mean to come off strong but you need to spend the dough however obtainable.OK here are a very well know law firm

Oklahoma Criminal Attorneys Lawyers: Criminal Law: Trials & Appeals: Plea Bargain

but this guy would be your best bet a big suporter check this out

Glen R. Graham, Tulsa Criminal Defense Attorney (Index)

I don't think you follow what im trying to get accross by this post... I'm trying to show that the police and court system in this area are in this together, and won't allow anyone charged with anything like this to get off because they have it already set who is getting what.

and LB42Irish, please reread my original post because all the rest of these people understood it fine.

Jocoguy, i agree indefinitely, thats why i mentioned it like i did

and GanjaGardener, I wish I could book it... but being that im still in college and intend on finishing it up before going anywhere, i'll just have to be straight edge for a bit till we get this all at LEAST decriminalized

and everyone else including the ones i replied to,

:thanks: for responding!!!!!

Yeah man I understand that. What are you going to school for if you don;t mind me asking?

MIS (Management of Information Systems)

basically a business major cept ill be handling computer networking for large businesses.

definitely my passion and only thing i enjoy doing work wise, other than making music and djing. ^_^

All the evidence they have are pictures of text messages that can't be traced to your phone?
Seems a little shaky
I think the case should be thrown out due to lack of evidence.
Do you live in a small town?
Sounds like a bunch of local cronies trying to look good to me.

there is no way they only have text messages as evidence...this sucks however. Im sure you wont see jail time but you willl have to do somethign now that this is in the public eye, in oklahoma, a big city may have been different.

best of luck

there is no way they only have text messages as evidence...this sucks however. Im sure you wont see jail time but you willl have to do somethign now that this is in the public eye, in oklahoma, a big city may have been different.

best of luck
he was school grounds and oklahoma has manindory min's of at least 50% of the sentance

dude i hope you walk to

dude thats messed up
i didn't know OK was so strict
im not sure how the laws work out there
in cali when i got arrested i got myself a decent lawyer i didn't get bailed
the DA kept offering me deals
first it was 3-5 years then it kept getting lower and lower
until a month before the trail date i took a plea bargain and i only ended up serving 8 months plus the time i had while incarcerated so i only had to do 2 months with 3 years probation sheesh....
sorry if that doesn't help but my advice is to keep pleading not guilty until they keep offering better deals for you
the fact that you got busted at school is another strike towards you
and the only thing is how did they get the probable cause to trace your phone
did they have a search warrant ??

Yeah man I had a partner of mine go threw the same thing about 5 years ago but he had 6 moths jail time 6 moths house arrest and drug court meetings and tests twice a week for selling a quarter in school no Joke they will screw you and no lawyer can do anything about it unless you luck out and he plays golf with the judge. Good luck man.

Unfortunatly crack cocaine spawned the law that you cant be selling drugs within 1000 yards of any school you can thank the Reagan administration for that .

Your best bet is to accept drug court get your education get off of paper then resume your love of the wacky weed .

I'm thinking this girl got busted first, became a police CI and agreed to make a buy in order to obtain a plea bargain or reduced sentence. You claim they tried to buy off of you 6 months previously, meaning you were a viable lead and on their "radar".

There is very little chance they were somehow tracing the texts you were sending on your cellphone. More likely then that they were actually in control of the phone receiving said messages. :peace:

God this sounds like EVERY case that I have heard that involved CI's snitching. The only advice I have is get a lawyer and stay away from felonious friends :ganjamon: You are not going to get 10 years for 14 grams even if you are near a school. Don't trip and begin living a more legal life until the gustapo leaves you be. We got caught with a ton and only got a few years so don't trip. Begin a new journey in life and learn from your mistakes :slide:

MIS (Management of Information Systems)

basically a business major cept ill be handling computer networking for large businesses.

definitely my passion and only thing i enjoy doing work wise, other than making music and djing. ^_^

Hope that a felony conviction on your record doesn't hurt your future employment chances if you stay and try to work with the system.

Hope you can get the CI discredited somehow.

Hope you can afford a real lawyer. If your area is as scary as you've made it sound maybe a jury trial would not be the best thing for you to ask for.

Hope you don't end up surrendering and taking the "deal." NA is one of the worst cult organizations in the world for brain-washing (and several other things that I won't get into - do some web searches if you're interested) and has caused more than a few people to have life-long problems.

Good luck.

For everyone who doesn't believe this is true, check out yolanda madden. A CI in odessa texas planted drugs on her at the request of the odessa narcotics unit. The informant testified in federal court that he planted the drugs on her, and he even took a polygraph confirming the lie. She took a hair follicle and urine test, which showed she was clean. After the informant planted the 2 ounces of meth on her the cops initiated a traffic stop and she was arrested. She was then railroaded through court, and our justice system ignored the evidence. She was sentenced to 8 years in prison, she has a son.

This happens a lot in this country, and its just down right disgusting. To think these people are suppose to protect and serve us.

Im sorry thats happening to you dude, I wish you the best of luck.

wow thats crazy but yeah i was thinking along the lines of the other poster..if i would have got caught with that quarter pound bagged up in dimes i would have gotten the death sentence lol

Back
Top Bottom