100w LED or 250w HPS for 4 seedlings?

i use a 120w 5600k led bulb that i bought from home depo. However, you could use your spiderfarm led. Just make sure its 24" away from the plant and on low intensity.

i use a 120w 5600k led bulb that i bought from home depo. However, you could use your spiderfarm led. Just make sure its 24" away from the plant and on low intensity.
Would be allot more energy saving to use the led for a week or so on them before the jump to the hps don't you think?

i would use the hps in flower. Also, keep your content in one journal. That will bring you most help and traffic. you can tag me to it

To start seedlings off for 10 days should I use my hps or my led? I used the hps last time but I'm think about how much light went to waste haha
Definitely the led bulb or better yet cfl if you got go with 1 or 2. The HPS can be used once your seedling has an established root system and more sets of leaves start to form, maybe after your first up pot. I guess technically you can start a seedling off on the hps as long as its hung at the right height but let will likely cause major stretch on the already fragile stem.

Back
Top Bottom