12/12 from seed to breed

Mastrmasn

So here goes and hope someone can chime in.

Being in Canada I’m sticking to the 4 plant limit. I have a 4x4 setup where I run 4 plants. That number goes down to 1 scrog the next run. In another tent 3x3 I would like to breed some strains. Some just to top up my seed reserves and planning some feminizing.

I know this will take multiple runs considering the low plant count. Hence the title 12/12 from seed to breed.

I can’t see why this would not work. The 4x4 is for personal smoke runs so time frame isn’t important. But in the 3x3 I’m thinking 12/12 from seed to speed up the process of producing seeds (crosses, fem seeds)

Anyone have any input?

I've done 12/12 start to finish
I'd suggest 20/4 for about 3 weeks, then switch, gives them a leg up in my opinion

No reason you can breed going 12/12 start to finish, I breed a lot, am right now in two tents

But, if you haven't used pollen before...it's nasty stuff..goes everywhere and on everything...lol...so be careful

I've done 12/12 start to finish
I'd suggest 20/4 for about 3 weeks, then switch, gives them a leg up in my opinion

No reason you can breed going 12/12 start to finish, I breed a lot, am right now in two tents

But, if you haven't used pollen before...it's nasty stuff..goes everywhere and on everything...lol...so be careful
You’re breeding on this short cycle?

Do you do fem seeds?
Yes I do

Now that could be an issue. I have a clone now, that was cut 2+ weeks into flower

I've hit it for like 3-4weeks with STS and no sighns of make sacks and her buds are pretty developed

So doing a 12/12 and using CS or STS may not work to a plant already in flower stage

I’m not looking for industrial quantities of seeds lol. Even with a dozen or two I’d be happy. This breeding thing is a side project for me. For now anyways. So long as I have a few branches to work with I’ll be happy.

I'd start under regular veg lights, top it at the 4-5th node at about day 15, by day 21 lower shoots should be busting out,
Start spraying with the CS or STS for a week or so
then you could flip and have branches to pollinate

Are u using CS or STS

Back
Top Bottom