Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? no clue they are from a bag
Is it in Veg or Flower stage?planted on october 23 so its in veg state now
If in Veg... For how long? a few days maybe 5-7
If in Flower stage... For how long?not yet
Indoor or outdoor? indoor
Soil or Hydro? Soil
If soil... what is in your mix? miracle gro nursery select :/
If soil... What size pot? right now they are still in 2"x2"
Size of light? 1 flourecent for seeds. i also have a 430watt hps son agro with a reflector
Is it aircooled? theres a fan
Temp of Room/cab? its my laundry room usually around 76-79f
RH of Room/cab? i think this means humidity? well if so its 55% ish
PH of media or res? no clue i need to get a tester
Any Pests ? no
How often are you watering? i was watering everyday (mistake i think)
Type and strength of ferts used?none yet its whatever came in the soil
but i have a bag that i bought at lowes its called Lilly Miller Ultragreen Color Blooms 15-30-15 and was planning to use that when flowering.

I have a feeling that the current flourecent im using isnt enough for my seedlings. they show signs of yellowish spots and the tips would bend up. not sure why this is happening. i might of watered them to much in the begining. they are starting to look a little better now since i water them less.

i planted 9 the first night and 3 more the second night. on the 6th night 6 of them just werent doing any progress they were very very slow growth. so i only have 6 left, the better looking ones and yet only 3 of these actually look beautiful and have a fairly fast growth. the other 3 are doing ok but just not as good. ok pictures time.

Day1
seed1_1_.jpg

Day2: 3 more seedlings were added
seed2_1_.jpg

Day3:
seed3_4_.jpg

Day4:eek:nly 6 actually developed
seed4_2_.jpg

Day6:
seed6_3_.jpg

Day8: Looking OK?
seed8_1_1.jpg

Day11: i raised the lamp for some stupid reason and they became sad
seed11_3_.jpg

Day12 lowered the lamp back down to like 2 inches and they look better today than the last couple days.
seeds12_.jpg

Yep, keep that light 3-4 inches away. They are stretching for more light. Everything else looks good. Water only when to top layer of soil drys. Also put a small fan blowing on them lightly to help make the stem stronger. :cheer:

Day 14:
IMG00044-20091106-2146.jpg

they are looking so nice :]
the 3 in the back are alot older looking than the ones in the front. i think its time to repot them to the 3 gallon containers. the only downside to that is that i dont have a metal halide yet i only have my 430 watt son agro. its supposed to have some blue hue but is it enough? i need some help before i repot and screw this up!

Day14.1 ( the 3 bigger ones)
IMG00046-20091106-2147.jpg

Quick update. 4 were kept in 3 gallons. 2 were discaded :[ they didnt seem like they were gonna grow anymore in the small pots they were in and i dont have enough room for 6 of the 3 gallon so yeah. a sativa looking one bit the dust now im left only with the best looking ones out of the batch.

Day 17:
seed17_6_.jpg

seed17_5_.jpg

seed17_2_.jpg

seed17_4_.jpg

both #1 and #2 are good looking but a little pale not dark green like the other 2
but the other 2 look like they are struggling their growth is slower and the look dry ish? ive been misting them and i watered them 2 days ago im gonna water tonight again.but they have been like that since before i move them to the new big pot.

heres an update to the almost abandoned journal. i ended up with 4 plants that were actually growing after a few ph and nutrient adjustments. 2 of them turned out to be males :[. and the other 2 flowered on the 24th of nov. last tuesday. heres a pic of the remaning 2. and hope fulle i have a nice harvest some time in january.

and heres the other one. this one got nute burned because im a dumbass. but shes doing fine now.

will update in a week or so.

Keep it growin' metalhearts! :smokin: Seems the new growth looks healthy. 50% male/female is the norm, they say. Keep marching forward with your grow and your journal. :thanks: :roorrip:

my dense plant has a problem. i thought i had fixed it but i guess not. the leaves bottom leaves are turning yellow with brown dry spots. shes in a slow release fert soil (MG potting mix). Does it look like nute burn? because i did give her a bit of nutes...
P1030624.JPG

this one is my less dense one and alot better looking lol.
P1030619.JPG

Sorry for the huge pics :p

WEEK 2 FLOWERING

alright time for an uptade.

the plant that had the problem with the leaves yellowing and then drying up ... is still happening. the leaves end up looking like fall leaves from the trees kinda. i dont know what kind of deficiency its having.
P1030645.JPG

my other one looks beautiful.
P1030648.JPG

there are some more pictures in my gallery thing.

heres an update after i think 3 weeks? sorry. i dont think anyone cares anyways haha.
they are 5.5 weeks flowering, so im thinking 3-4 more weeks?
heres a picture of taller plant and very sativa looking. some of the hairs are starting to turn orange.
IMG00201-20091230-2244.jpg

heres my shorter one. this one has more orange hairs than the other one.
IMG00202-20091230-2244.jpg

sorry for the crappy quality i promise to take good picture before i harvest in about 3 weeks,

7 Weeks Flowering

ugh so close from chopping im already drooling. here are pics. someone atleast say something lol. i really need help deciding when to chop. this is my first time growing and im so excited lol.

heres my Sativa.
IMG00218-20100110-1433.jpg

IMG00221-20100110-1434.jpg

and heres my hybrid im thinking.
IMG00226-20100110-1436.jpg

IMG00224-20100110-1436.jpg

im going to post the last set of pics before i chop some time soon.

i also have 2 Christal from nirvana seed bank. at 1 month vegging they are beautiful. alot prettier than these when they were their age. and i have 2 indica bag seeds from higher mids quality stuff i picked up, at 2 weeks flowering. if anyone wants to see them let me know if i should make a separate journal :p

once like 80% of your hairs turn orange its usually good to harvest but the best way is to look at your trycromes with a magnifying glass once half are milky colord and half clear its a good time to harvest you dont want too many turning a gold color once it dose that there over matured

Back
Top Bottom