13 day old Autos - One showing sex already

goofyfoot

Howdy All and a question: what is the soonest anyone has seen an Auto show pistils?? This is my third attempt and the other 2 grows where at 20 & 22 days if I remember correctly.

One plant is a Northern Lights (indica) and the one showing is a Mexican Airline (sativa) , I would have guest the other way around. But these strains are screwballs as it is.

I did a post one hour earlier and went for one more peek before lights out and noticed the hairs. // I can stare at them for hours !! // By lights on they should really be jumping out. To me this is a sign of good things to come, it is a bit fuzzy but that is them there.......

Untitled192.jpg

LOOKING FOR LOVE... horny little bitch!!

...Peace.....

:420::high-five:

:goodjob:
I have seen pistils as early as 2 weeks. If the plant doesn't get stressed in some way (intentional or not) it's a pretty normal behavior for an autoflower. It's strain dependent too though.
Pistils don't necessarily mean she's flowering. In my opinion a flowering autoflower has a different timeline then a regular one. I consider it in flower after I see the buds actually form.
If you're interested in delaying the pistils, you can look into topping autoflowers or lst, any form of stress that's not harmful will make the plant take longer to show preflowers.
:high-five:

my bad as to not meaning flower but showing sex. This tells me I will have buds if it does not hermie out. Just used to "plain" feminized seeds that you need to wait 4 or more weeks (especially outdoors) to see whether or not it is a keeper. Thanks for the up`s!! ...Peace.....

:420::thanks:

Back
Top Bottom