150 Watt HPS - Indica - Closet - Soil Grow

:peace:I have 2 cfl 100 watt equivalent. Bulbs on those 3 little clones for now , and when they get big enough. I use two bulbs. Each. My clone container is under those clones.don't need much light when trying. To get them to root

Once my clones have rooted,i never spray the leaves.I've. Read water on leaves could cause. Burn spots.that's just my opinion .others may tell you different.I just water soil as needed.

Here are some more pictures I think the afgooey girl is developing a little to slow compared to the Ice Kush
Ive transplated them an they were both pretty full of roots as you can see
I think the clone is a little bit slow as well i putted him about a week ago and he doesnt look that good have i cloned too soon ?
The Ice Kush I think is looking pretty nice

received_787964514613782.jpeg

IMG_20150223_222228.jpg

My little clone

IMG_20150223_222058.jpg

IMG_20150223_222045.jpg

IMG_20150223_222037.jpg

Afgooey internodes

IMG_20150223_222007.jpg

Ice Kush internodes and topping worked pretty well on this lady

IMG_20150223_221903.jpg

IMG_20150223_221837.jpg

IMG_20150221_215251.jpg

Any advice ?

Your going to need to up the pot size as soon as possible, that's likely why they don't look so good the roots are getting crowded, time for the next size up. And make sure the soil dry's out before you do it, this way you won't damage any roots.
Yes I ve transplated them 2 days ago to a 3 gallons pot I think thats going to me enought dont you think ?
What about the clone ? Is he alive ? :p

Your going to need to up the pot size as soon as possible, that's likely why they don't look so good the roots are getting crowded, time for the next size up. And make sure the soil dry's out before you do it, this way you won't damage any roots.
I also think that the temperatures are a little to cold how can I fix this problem ?

Some strains develop slower than others.are they getting the same amount of lighting?it also may have had some kind of shock that slowed growth a bit.

I don't. Know they need fresh air.on the little one I see leaves are drooping, could it be over watered?is your closet. Space sealed off? I would add a light or two, I have 7 CFL's. In my 3x3 veg tent , and temp stays at 73 degrees Fahrenheit.

I don't. Know they need fresh air.on the little one I see leaves are drooping, could it be over watered?is your closet. Space sealed off? I would add a light or two, I have 7 CFL's. In my 3x3 veg tent , and temp stays at 73 degrees Fahrenheit.

I dont know i ve been watering them every 4 days i am scared to dry them out. I like to keep a water cycle
When the lights turn off the temperatures can go about 60 degrees i think thats too low for night time dont you think?
Yeah I guess I could seal a little bit better ,any good sealing material ? I' ve sealed with cardboard.
Another thing i ve putted the lights on a cycle of 20 on /4 off will that harm the plants ?

I let my pots get light before I water.when I grew in my closet ,I covered door with black visquen.spelling may be wrong.I had problems. With temp fluctuations .mine went as low as low 50's .that's not good .but I think 60's is fine .

I let my pots get light before I water.when I grew in my closet ,I covered door with black visquen.spelling may be wrong.I had problems. With temp fluctuations .mine went as low as low 50's .that's not good .but I think 60's is fine .
Thank you ma man
What about the hours of light? I think they'll grow faster with 2 more hours what u think ?

For light look up gas lantern if you are interested in energy conservation, I will also recommend some reading, a lot of these questions can be answered by reading ANY grow bible. Torrents might be a good place to research this.

18/6 is a good place to start for a light schedule, the speed at which anything grows depends on a lot of factors first being genetics, then environment. Stress slows growth, stress can be nutrient burn, extreme temps, extreme temperature fluctuations, repotting, pests like fungus gnats, over watering under watering, to much light not enough light, erratic light schedules, defoliation, PH to low or high, ph fluctuations, Poor soil conditions, mineral lock out.

So you see there are really no simple answers to what your asking, the best way to make anything grow to it's fullest potential IE: as fast as it's genetics allow it is to give it what it wants in optimum levels. This you can only achieve through experience growing, reading, watching the many grow videos online, just youtube Jorge Cervantes, he has some great grow videos that will have you on your way in no time, they are free to watch and entertaining.

Asking small questions one at a time like this and you will be a lifetime learning, grab the bull by the horns and seek and you shall find, and when you don't understand something it is much easier for us to clarify what you want once you have some knowledge.

Don't take this the wrong way hombre we are here to help. I hope I have helped.

For light look up gas lantern if you are interested in energy conservation, I will also recommend some reading, a lot of these questions can be answered by reading ANY grow bible. Torrents might be a good place to research this.

18/6 is a good place to start for a light schedule, the speed at which anything grows depends on a lot of factors first being genetics, then environment. Stress slows growth, stress can be nutrient burn, extreme temps, extreme temperature fluctuations, repotting, pests like fungus gnats, over watering under watering, to much light not enough light, erratic light schedules, defoliation, PH to low or high, ph fluctuations, Poor soil conditions, mineral lock out.

So you see there are really no simple answers to what your asking, the best way to make anything grow to it's fullest potential IE: as fast as it's genetics allow it is to give it what it wants in optimum levels. This you can only achieve through experience growing, reading, watching the many grow videos online, just youtube Jorge Cervantes, he has some great grow videos that will have you on your way in no time, they are free to watch and entertaining.

Asking small questions one at a time like this and you will be a lifetime learning, grab the bull by the horns and seek and you shall find, and when you don't understand something it is much easier for us to clarify what you want once you have some knowledge.

Don't take this the wrong way hombre we are here to help. I hope I have helped.

I would never take this wrong I'am here to learn, and to listen what more experencied growers have to tell me
I ' ve already seen a lot of those videos i guess i am just beeing impatient , with the conditions that I have
I jjust want to see them flowering u know?
Thanks for the advice I appreciate a lot this small advices .
So only one more question , what about the light cycle what is your personal opinion ?

My setup

Today I've putted some images of my setup to know what y'all think of it

Also I've topped them again that means that the Ice Khush Will have 4 top collas and the afgooey will have now 2 because it was the first topping

But Now I think I have a problem and I need some help
I have a little clone that is already preety healthy as you will see but in two weeks tops I want to change the light cycle to the 12-12 what should I do to the clone since i guess he wont develop that well in 2 weeks so he could go to flower . This is my 1st time cloning and I dont know what to do since i dont have another closet to veg him
Setup on
IMG_20150226_215430.jpg

Clone
IMG_20150226_215145.jpg

Setup off
IMG_20150226_215136.jpg

Babys update
IMG_20150226_215059.jpg
IMG_20150226_215050.jpg
IMG_20150226_215043.jpg
IMG_20150226_215036.jpg
IMG_20150226_215026.jpg