1st grow

kaw900r

Just went to 12x12 3 days ago. 2 skunk, a blue og and the mother skunk. Last pic is where they are now. Well I tried to post pics but only the url came up.

if you did not know already you have to go to Gallery and upload photos there and then you can put them in your form

12090.jpg
after 6 - 8 wks.
41068.jpg
Where they are now on 12 x 12.

400 watt light was thinking about using a friends 1000 watt for flowering. Do you think that would be good and also help yield better buds?
Planning to get a 600 watt for next grow but I must say the 400 looks to be doing a good job.

Wow the heat went up fast, had to turn up the fan and open the vent a little. It is under control now and think I have things set to flow properly with temp under control. Looking forward to the next 7-8 weeks.

Will most likely go back to the 400 and get me that 600. 1000 is really a lot of heat on a very cold day. I do like how it lights up but don't want to ruin what I have going.

6760.jpg
8500.jpg
7639.jpg
5868.jpg

1 week into 12x12 Skunk, Blue og & maybe a Green crack. Starting to flower all over looking good to me. Is there anything else I should be doing beside the A&B products over the next 7 weeks?

Is there anything I should add to the water for the last month to make the buds better/bigger? t/u

Back
Top Bottom