1st LED Grow - Beginner's Setup

Okay so here are the ladies a couple days after putting the Led pannel at the top of my tent , and removing the clay balls from the surface of the soil . The biggest one so far is the white widow ! The 2 others in the back came back from the dead so thats why they havent been growing much , and the smallest one in the little pot was planted about 2 weeks after the others .

I wonder why the purple bud in the 2nd picture has been pointing its tips to the top :helpsmilie:

IMG_231217.jpg
IMG_231115.jpg
IMG_231017.jpg

I'm not sure about the curling there... it almost looks like burn but they are certainly reaching for the light and look so much better... I still think most of your beginning issues were your medium was to hot and your lights were to low... They should be strong enough for the nutes in the soil now and they are obviously loving where the light is so it looks like you got this...:yahoo:....Great turn around...:thumb:....:circle-of-love:

Thanks Dennise :circle-of-love:

I think those were the issues aswell , but then again i was asking myself when would the best time be to feed them ? I've got biobizz fish mix for growth , and they say on the label 2-5ml/l . So i could maybe start with 1ml/l and increase or decrease by examining if the plants are happy or not . What do you think ?

I have never used the BioBizz but I have used Alaskan Fish emulsion and am going to go with the assumption they are kinda alike.... but maybe start with the WW... they like nutes...:morenutes: at least the 3 I have grown did... and see how she responds and let the others bulk up just a bit more and get their legs steady under them and then start them with the same dose and see what happens.....:circle-of-love:

Hey everyone , so its been a couple weeks now , just thought i'd give you all some quick updates .

The plants have been looking really healthy since then (im talking about the new growth) . There are still some of the old leaves that are brown and crispy even though i havent been feeding them at all , just pure water . I imagine the symptoms stayed on them since back then and you can tell from the signs being on the same level , but all the new ones are all healthy now .

Temps at 21°C/22°C (70°F/71°F) during the "On" time , and 20°C (66°F) during the "Off" time since my room temp is controlled by the heater .

Humidity at about 65% in general .

I was thinking of starting the flowering period on monday (in 2 days) , what do you guys think ?

Here are some pics :

IMG_25259.jpg
IMG_252410.jpg
IMG_25238.jpg
IMG_25229.jpg
IMG_252117.jpg

Claw leaves, using all-mix with veg nutrients happened my first grow. I always veg in light mix and transplant to all-mix for flower. The led you have I have too they seem very popular. Good luck with the grow the plants are pulling through you done the right thing living them only water.:thumb:

Yea thats the last time that im going to veg my plants in the all mix , it seems really hot for the plants ! The light mix must be better for my 2nd grow , even though im a bit scared using the bio bizz brand haha .. I just want to get a regular soil without any nutrients at all !

How much nutes did you use on flowering when you planted in all mix ?

PS you could go ahead and flower them on Monday OK. Still I'd give them only water till about a week and a half into flower just add molasses for one watering in between times. I found that once the ladies get a bit of nute burn the be temperamental towards the nutes for a bit so less is more as not to lock them out. One way to look at it is they have all the nutrients they require for the stretch hence the visible signs. Just my tuppence worth m8.

From I made the same mistake as you (only much worse) I give them the bare minimum. With biobizz in all mix ( during flower)I'd give your plants a quarter the recommended dose at most, as it is really heavy soil and maybe a half the week before your final flush depending how they were dealing with the quarter strength. And I'd alternate a nute feed with a molasses feed. Once you know the soil its good gear.

Back
Top Bottom