1st Time Cultivator

thread isnt and wasnt abandoned, read my last post. grow is finished i smoked everything before i could take final pics but i gave a final update. case in point grow is finished and not abandoned.

thread isnt and wasnt abandoned, read my last post. grow is finished i smoked everything before i could take final pics but i gave a final update. case in point grow is finished and not abandoned.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I'm moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Too much Nitrogen maybe, but good chance it is the water, tap water? What are you feeding this one? What kind of soil, where are you getting the water supply?
Regards, Deacn

no thats mag/cal i think,its a trace mineral,but check the ph 1st to make sure its not locked up u might b right deacon on the water,didnt c that quote..:420::peace:

^^ Yeah I'm not sure exactly what it was. prob a combination of deficiencys seeing how that grow caught a case of the root rot. I had a few issues with that grow, which is too bad because I lost 2 solid months of growth on those plants. and the skeletons were huge! but we live and we learn.. never had an issue with my root zone on the most recent BB grow. its actually my mystery seed grow. based on the characteristics I think the seed came from some of the bud from this BB harvest. I had a plant herm and pollinate the other.

hey subbed. this is blueberry from dutch passion right? i have seeds from them. the plants look pretty bushy. i like seeing other people grow strains i have so i know what to expect.

Re: wk. 3, day 21 of 12/12

separated the male from the rm and now have it in a separate closet, all you who advised were right about having them separate but i wont be killing the Hermie just prob use that for eatables or hash's.

here's pics of the female loving all the new space.
the buds are starting to fatten up and tricomes are starting to fill in a little but nothing crazy so far... im hoping that i'll get allot of 4g or larger nuts all over the top of the plant with allot of 1/2g-2g nugs around the bottom.
so far there dosent seem to be a whole lot of dankness to this plant at all, if i squeeze a nug then smell it i get a slight funk but nothing noticeable,and my fingers are slightly sticky but im hoping that changes for the better and soon, but idk, its first grow in general and for this strain so we'll see what happens. still got allot to learn!

IMG_16154.JPG

IMG_16215.JPG

IMG_16165.JPG
IMG_16175.JPG
IMG_16193.JPG
IMG_16203.JPG

here's pic of the hermed plant in separate closet.

IMG_16224.JPG
IMG_16235.JPG
IMG_16245.JPG

this plant is definitely going to suffer in quality but it will still be some smoke.

those cfls i would move closer if u can for more of a benifit cuz they lack one u move them to far away

Yeah no worrie there! this plant was not only a hermie but was also experiencing root rot, i didnt expect much of anything from this plant, i just threw it in the closet with those two CFL's just for shits and giggles. besides that this harvest was well over a year ago, why are you posting this now haha. if you saw any of this journal or any of my other journals you would know im well aware of the light requirements for a healthy plant. after all those plants didnt get that big from cfl's or improper light placement hahaha.

thanks anyways though!

may i ask what reflective material is being used on this one? i see a lot of that from where im from but dont know what its called. is this good enough for reflection? thanks.

hey subbed. this is blueberry from dutch passion right? i have seeds from them. the plants look pretty bushy. i like seeing other people grow strains i have so i know what to expect.

I have 4 of those too...bushy plants,need time to veg-maybe 4-5 weeks,instead of 3? Which i did,but overall they look nice and healthy.When i learn how ti post pics,i will show you mine.

Back
Top Bottom