1st Timer Learning

Little update here. I just LSTed her agian. Pulled the main stem over a little more. I will post more pics tomarrow after she stands back up. See yall later gonna go talk to my little angalina (thats her name).

Untied her today. Watered after pics. So today I ordered some cloning gel. I know my plan changes alot but I realy enjoy her and dont whant to lose her. So Ill be taking two clones and veging them while I put her into flower.
Picture time. First is my little bush with dixie cup so you can see how small she is.
new_new_001.JPG

new_new_002.JPG

new_new_004.JPG

Man she is sexy.
new_new_005.JPG

And the bag seeds. A group shot and a pic of the biggest. There pretty yellow.
new_new_006.JPG

The bottle in the back is a littke homemade CO2.
new_new_007.JPG

:)

Just LSTed some more. Cloning gel wont be here till the end of the week. Im pretty sure I need to give her a week to recover after I take clones. Plus this will give my bagseed a chance to catch up. I also repotted two of the bag seeds. I thought I had three little pots but only had two.

Im also thinking my box isnt gonna be big enough for more than one plant(1.5x1.5x4). I built the box in a closet so I will have to tear it apart to get it out and use the whole closet for my grows. I dont really have space for a separate veg and flower room.

:hmmmm:

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom