1st Timer Learning

Damn bugs. Found two nat type things crawlin in soil last night. Cant find them in books or on here. They dont look like the bad nats ive seen pics of.

These fuckers might be munching on your roots.

None today. I did the cinnamon thing last night.
Im kinda thinkin those fuckers came in the danm MG shit I used.

I geuse you live and learn

My last grow, I would sit in the floor and have my morning coffee with my plants. I love growing cannabis, there's something about it.

Ive been sittin in there for 45 min.
I saw the tiny tinnieest preflowers. This is so damn fun.:)

Little update with a little panic. Yesterday I feed her veg nutes and PHed to 6.5. Checked the run off and its at 7.4. This morning my leaves are tacoing. I cannot find dolamite lime anywhere in my area. Any advise would be much apprecaited.
Ill try in get pics up latter.

hey jt! im in. you said it man with the loving to sit in the room. first 5 days i dont even want to tell you how much i just sat there listening to the radio looking at them. next thing i know its 7 am. just a heads up, you are watering with tap water and letting it sit out right? i used distilled for the first 5 days and it showed with cal/mag deficiencies. well actually, its still showing because not watering til tomorrow. its a minor problem and im glad i caught it quick--just makin sure you dont run into that too

Sorry its been busy around hear. Getting a new camera sometime this week so Ill get new picks.

I LSTed this mornin and watered. PH is good now.

I also desided the tacoing of the leaves was heat stress. The closet my box is in is in a bad place. Not a lot of cool air in that area.

I think we will make the switch to 12/12 this weekend.

Happy Easter yall.:cool:

New pics. Didnt need a new camera just opporator error.
First to pics are of my seven week old baby bush. After LST still only about nine inches tall. The top on the left is the real top with the little nine fingered hands. If Im right she has nine bud sights.
more_pics_0011.JPG

more_pics_0022.JPG

Next two pics are of the tiny preflowers. Not sure if you can see them.
more_pics_003.JPG

more_pics_004.JPG

Oh and the three bag seeds are barly growing. Going to get them thier own lights this weekend since Im giving most of the light love to my little bush.

The two caps of stuff in the first pic are cinnamin and nutmeg. Just a little deterent for those damn little gnats. Them fuckers can ruin a perfect day.

Its so weird looking at my little bush on here.

Back
Top Bottom