1st timer over here - help me out please

Hey hey happy 420 eve!! I still don't have my 100x scope so I'm getting kinda frustrated because I now have this going on...
Some sugar leave at the very top are starting to yellow and get dark spots...Any ideas guys?
CAM00209_1_.jpg
CAM00208_1_.jpg
CAM00207_1_.jpg

If you're past 5 or 6 weeks of flowering, it's perfectly normal. As the plant gets closer to harvest, it uses up its own resources.

Thank you Peyton. The buds have been plumping up but I was just wondering if maybe it was a deficiency and they could be fatter lol...wishful thinking in a way ;)

Wider is better lol no pun intended

:circle-of-love:

Edit-what's a good PK ratio? I use the Fox Farm Trio, and my Tiger Bloom is 2-8-4 w/ Big Bloom ( 0.01 - 0.3 - 0.7+bat guano and worm castings & trace minerals )
And the last 2 weeks I've need adding Grow Big 6-4-4...I've seen good reviews on the rest of the line but I'm sure there are other ways to boost the PK??

Ok so I got my scope today...my trichs are all still super clear!! Which is awesome and kind of a bummer at the same time lol plus now I'm curious if my leaves should be so deficient this soon??

Ok so for those of you who are curious how she turns out....

I just finished my week 10 feeding going on 11. My nugs are looking muuuuch better and the smell is just Ahhh lol.
My trichs are all still clear though they mushroomed out and are starting to droop a little so I think we're close, hairs are turning orange and the leaves are cannibalizing nicely....

If I start leeching with PhD water, will this help the trichs turn to amber? Or am I just watching the grass grow ;)

Thank you all for your help:Namaste::thanks:
I'm at day 53 here and she looks BEAUTIFUL!! Trichs are still mostly clear though, I would have thought more cloudy by now. Kind of makes me wonder what I really have??
CAM00214_1_.jpg
CAM00215_1_.jpg
CAM00216_1_.jpg
CAM00217_1_.jpg
CAM00218_1_.jpg
CAM00219_1_.jpg
CAM00220_1_.jpg
CAM00222_1_.jpg
CAM00224_1_.jpg
CAM00221_1_.jpg

Ok I have no problem with more trichomes lol so should I keep feeding then or would you suggest I start to leech? I wanted to grow it for pain management but I don't want too much couch lock in the same breath. I was considering taking the top while it's cloudy and then letting the lower nugs mature a little more, but I've seen a few people advise against that.

Yeahh that's what I thought...this is a really slow strain apparently, but on the bright side, I believe my buds should really fatten up in the last few weeks. According to what I've read anyway. I'm just tired of waiting lol I currently have some meds from a buddy, but it wasn't flushed properly because it's kinda harsh and won't vaporize so whenever I catch a whiff of mine it's like a kick in the pants.

I hear that! I had had no cannabis for nearly 5 years prior to harvesting my first grow and I almost made the mistake of chopping too early. IMHO, once you get a stash going the anxiety and impatience drops significantly. Just hang in there, you won't regret it once you have reaped your rewards.

Back
Top Bottom