2 different questions, ph and flowering time

the1

Ok first question is ph, so my nute solution runs about 5ish I bring it up to 6.5ish with ph up, water plants and run off is close to high 5ish, using drops to check ph getting better at reading the colors, so do I just bring the nute solutions ph up higher to get a better run off ph? This is all new to me as its my first grow outdoors. 2nd question flowering time on pineapple kush it started to flower early in may its been in flower about 28 days, I know it still has a little way to go, will the buds fatten up, some of the big fan leaves coming out of the buds are starting to turn a lime green color is this due to ph on nutes or normal. thanks for any and all advice. heres some pics
20150614_160153.jpg
20150614_160206.jpg
20150614_155207.jpg
20150614_154846.jpg
20150614_154834.jpg

I wouldn't worry about the run of that is a little acidic. If you really want, you could try and adjust up to 6.7-6.8 and see if that has helped neutralize the run off after a couple waterings, but your plant looks very happy. Why mess with a good thing? I would just keep checking to make sure the run off doesnt change. Organic plants tend to have more acidic soil at the bottom of the pot and more alkaline soil near the top of the pot. I've read some convincing scientific articles and research supposing that organic plants actually benefit from have a gradient of pH throughout the soil.

I wouldn't worry about the run of that is a little acidic. If you really want, you could try and adjust up to 6.7-6.8 and see if that has helped neutralize the run off after a couple waterings, but your plant looks very happy. Why mess with a good thing? I would just keep checking to make sure the run off doesnt change. Organic plants tend to have more acidic soil at the bottom of the pot and more alkaline soil near the top of the pot. I've read some convincing scientific articles and research supposing that organic plants actually benefit from have a gradient of pH throughout the soil.

so is the the lime green color change in the big fan leaves coming out of the buds normal

so is the the lime green color change in the big fan leaves coming out of the buds normal

I couldn't find any leaves that had a concerning look to them in your pictures. So I can't say for sure

7-15-151.jpg
I couldn't find any leaves that had a concerning look to them in your pictures. So I can't say for sure

so I tried to take a couple better pics of the bigger fan leaves today to show the color change. there getting paler by the day and drooping just watered 2 days ago, but the rest of the plant looks healthy is this normal 29 days of flowering
7-15.jpg

I think that's either nitrogen deficiency or a pH issue. Since it is in a pot, you could try to flush it once the soil is properly dry, and that would correct for either of those problems, if it doesn't help then you know to start looking at other solutions. This might go without saying, but make sure the new water is the correct pH if you do the flush.

I think that's either nitrogen deficiency or a pH issue. Since it is in a pot, you could try to flush it once the soil is properly dry, and that would correct for either of those problems, if it doesn't help then you know to start looking at other solutions. This might go without saying, but make sure the new water is the correct pH if you do the flush.

im using fox farms grow big, big bloom and tiger bloom, about 2 weeks in to flower I stopped using the grow big then I started to notice the bigger leaves changing slightly to what you see now

you probably should still be using the grow big then. Tiger bloom only has 2% nitrogen in it and big bloom is at .01%. I don't think she's far enough along into bloom to cut out the grow big completely. Maybe just back off it a bit.

thanks for all your advice next watering ill add grow big back in to the mix and see what happens should be tomorrow or the next day its drinking alot. thanks again

Good luck! Hope she bounces back on you!

Back
Top Bottom