2 Plants - Strain: Tahoe OG! Second CFL Grow

Mister 420

What strain is it: I have 2 plants both are Tahoe OG

Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid: Indica

Veg: 15 Days.

Flowering: 4 day into flower.

Indoor or outdoor: Indoor

Soil or Hydro: Soil

If soil... what is in your mix: Kellogg Patio Plus. It an All Natural Potting soil

Size of light: 5 26 watt CFL's (for now)

Is it aircooled: Yeah i have a mini fan

Temp of Room/cab: 70-83F

Any Pests: Found Some budworms but it was only a couple havent seen any lately. Also I had a mushroom sprout, killed it hopefully it didnt effect my plant

How often are you watering: Every 4 to 5 days

Type and strength of ferts used: NONE

Plant:1
19 Days Old. 4 days into Flower
04652.JPG

04751.JPG

Plant: 2
19 Days Old. 4 days into Flower
007671.JPG

04846.JPG

009572.JPG

Re: 2 plants....Strain: Tahoe OG!! Second CFL Grow

A Mushroom sprouted last night, it grew really close to plant 1 and it turned some of the leaves, and stem black. Is that bad?
05244.JPG

Hi 420 people, i had a question about topping my plant. I've been thinking about topping both of my plants but im not sure if i can top them at a very young age!! :helpsmilie: So please i need your guys opinion. i would say my plants are 22 Days old as of today(6/16/12)

I'm in my first grow so take this with a grain of salt. I have been following a specific grower and he likes to top clones really early. So I took his advise and topped between week 2 and 3 from seed.

Now if you have a long term plan to find pheno's, topping seeded plants doesnt make sence because it slows them down. The idea being grow fast, sex fast, flower fast pick what u like and keep that clone going. Then top and shape the clones to your hearts content.

To answer your question directly, I topped early, did it slow the plants down, you bet, did it kill them ... nope.

Hi 420 people, i had a question about topping my plant. I've been thinking about topping both of my plants but im not sure if i can top them at a very young age!! :helpsmilie: So please i need your guys opinion. i would say my plants are 22 Days old as of today(6/16/12)

I topped them yesterday and there about 3 weeks old. so we will see what happens lol im also trying to LST them but thats when they get a little taller

Apologies for appearing to piss on your strawberries, but..

My understanding was that the plants neeed some veging time after topping to get the benefits. Topping during flowering maybe just removing potential bud.

Yeah i know. i did top them when they were in flower but the first week of flower. i decided to top them in flower because ive read that the plants double in size when in flower, thats why im not that worried. i still have some time before they start producing the bud!

you CAN top in flower, and itll probs still increase your yield but typically you leave them vegging a little longer when you do this as to give them vegging time to develop into the size and shape you want and really improve your yield :)

Wow its been a while since ive been on her. Well there's good news one of my plants is a female the other ones hasn't showed anything yet! I topped both plants, hopefully you can see the pistils on Plant 1 i don't have a good camera im using my DSi camera bare with me lol.
Plant 1 25th Day into flower
011459.JPG
012389.JPG

002980.JPG
003921.JPG

001956.JPG

Plant 2 25th Day into Flower
005824.JPG
010527.JPG
007678.JPG

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom