My First Attempt

Subbie

Hi everyone. I am a MMJ patient in California and have been visiting several dispensaries in the area and have decided to take the plunge. I have always had a fascination with growing so I have been researching the how's and what's and this journal is what I came up with. I have a philosophy of 'If it's worth doing its worth over doing'. Looking at this room for a first timer, mission accomplished.

I look forward to any and all advice along the way.

For this grow I was lucky enough to find Ken's GDP, Bay 11 and Ken's Kush in seed form. I will be starting out with the GDP and Bay 11. In later grows I plan on concentrating more on high CBD strains.
So here we go ...

What strain is it? Ken's GDP and Bay 11 Grand Daddy Purp

Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Just babies. Put into seed 4 days ago and they are just now starting to hit the surface.

Indoor 4X6 HydroHut

If soil... what is in your mix? I am starting with Roots Organics in 1 gallon pots and then moving to #10 nursery pots with super soil on the bottom and more Roots Organics on top.

Size of light? 2 Grow Stealth Probloom 600w LED's
Is it aircooled? Yes
Temp of Room/cab? 70-80
RH of Room/cab? Trying to keep it at 50-60%
PH of media or res? Dont know
Any Pests ? I hope not
How often are you watering? As needed
Type and strength of ferts used? None

April_2012_1_of_4_.jpg

April_2012_2_of_4_.jpg

April_2012_3_of_4_.jpg

I also used the height of 7 feet for my math, was that incorrect?

if you only want area for sq footage its only length times width
adding height would be cubed, actually known as volume of a space just to clarify

hi, are you adding any nutes at this stage, im not sure if the plants are showing N def, but the biggest plant looks a bit light green and a possible sign of N def, i may be wrong mate so dont take me on it,

Back
Top Bottom