One Pollen Shakin' PotChimp!

0042041.JPG

That's not me saying eff you CHH that's just the way this idiot thing looks sorry 'bout that! :tokin:

LOL, I don't think I've ever seen foxtails that long! :laughtwo:

They look delicious though. When they're dry, they'll be really nice to snap off and stuff into the pipe. Pure frost. :cheesygrinsmiley: :love:

no shit I was about to say that some serious cat tailing
I hate when plants do that it takes away from the density

I put that last one in the dark today. The buds under the top are done and the only thing with white hairs still are those foxtails. The leaves are wet and yellowed, so I'm not taking any chances; bud rot and grey mold season is upon us. I'm not going to give this one a long dark period; probably 48 hours.
I've been smoking on what I've grown, chopped, and dried so far up to the last SLH x Blueberry which isn't dry yet. The 818 Headband x GDP that had the cool sunburst effect leaves is the one that has the best buzz so far :) I'll post bud pics and my opinions on each one soon.

The main cola of the first SLH x DJ Short's Blueberry plant, dried and ready to jar up:

0022284.JPG
0032182.JPG

This was about the only bud on the plant that wasn't frilly; my fault for not keeping up with removal of lower branches. I'm guilty of that a lot in my night time grows.
It tastes like citrus when you smoke it, but you can't quite identify which citrus fruit it is. It has a good high. I'd almost call it really good. We'll see when it cures out.

Last one goes down! :tokin: I took the top cola off a few days ago to try to get all of this to be dry at the same time:

0022285.JPG
0012330.JPG

Didn't get a lot:

0032184.JPG
0042050.JPG

I've got 3 reveg plants going from this grow (this SLH x Blueberry and the one I might use as a mother, and the nice looking 818 Headband x GDP). I'm not sure if I'm going to keep this one, or any of them for that matter. I'll post some more pics before I wrap this journal up; it's been too good of a grow just to end it short :)

Omg! I just started growing but i hope o be able to have the skills to make that headband you have!!! You are inspiring

yea I got a bagfull from the seed project and trim is another bagfull was gonna either make some screened hash or bho but
id rather bho but don't have a good vacuum system yet where I don't have to tire out my hands lol
Great Puck there Brotha :thumb:
and I guess enough is all relative its why I like perpetual always got something new when I run out :rofl:

Me too!
Man I hate to summarize this one; it was the best grow I've had in a while. But they all end with having dope, so it's not that bad :)

Of the (3) Grand Daddy Purple x Grand Daddy Purples (from the less-haired GDP mother like the one in the ad pic), 2 grew, I tried to do another 3rd, but it didn't grow either. Both turned out male, I culled one, and the other one I picked for a father grew female parts at the end :hmmmm:

Of the (3) Grand Daddy Purple x Grand Daddy Purples (from the more-haired second mother I pollinated with that GDP father), I pollinated one with that hermie father and both the pot and seeds are sitting in a bag until I can figure out what I'm going to do there. They don't have the grapey smell; they smell kind of sweet and a bit skunky. The high is good. I smoked one up :bigblush: and here's the top cola from the last, best yielding one (neither yielded well):

0022301.JPG

The (3) 818 Headband x Grand Daddy Purples went similarly. The taste and smell are sweet and on the berry side; the high is good too. One was pollinated by the hermie dad and the seeds are put to the side, one I smoked up :bigblush: and here's the top cola from the last one (these yielded more than the GDP x GDPs):

0032200.JPG

All (3) of the Super Lemon Haze x DJ Short's Blueberry plants ran longer than the others and also yielded more. They're definitely my favorite in this grow as far as growing went. They all ahve a lemon scented cleaning product smell and also all of them have a good high. They did okay with yield, but the shortened lighting schedule affected these as well as the rest of the grow. Here they are (the one I like the best, the one that came out similar to it, and the one that had the long calyxes; I had to break it in half to get it in a quart jar):

0061727.JPG
0042064.JPG
0051948.JPG

I'm going to do another Super Lemon Haze x DJ Short's Blueberry grow before the Summer is over I liked those so much :thumb:
Thanks everybody for the advice and encouragement!

ooh ooh ooh, AHH AHH AHH!!!!!

:420:

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom