iMedicate's Soil - Buddha Tahoe OG - Liberty Haze - Cookies Kush - CFL Grow - 2015

iMedicate

Hey Hey Everyone!:welcome:

Thank you for taking the time to check out my garden, my intent is to not disappoint. This is my first grow, like most beginners I have done tons of research online and now time has come to actually start learning :grinjoint: Since I am a complete newb I hope for constructive criticism. I appreciate everything and anything you can help me with. I absolutely :love: the 420 Magazine community you guys & gals are amazing! I haven't participated at all, but have gained so much value I couldn't go without trying to add some value for someone. So welcome! I am super glad your here! Lets watch these girls grow!

What strains are we growing?

Cali Connections Fem Buddha Tahoe OG (Sativa Dominant Hybrid) Lineage: Louis XIII x Tahoe OG S1 RVSD
Yield: Large
Flowering Time: 60-65 Days

Barneys Farm Fem Liberty Haze (50/50 Hybrid) Lineage: G13 x ChemDawg 91
Yield: +600 gr per m2
Flowering Time: 60-70 Days

Barneys Farm Fem Cookies Kush (Says 100% Indica) Lineage: Girl Scout Cookie x Rolex OG
Yield: +600 gr per m2
Flowering Time: 50-60 Days

Stage of Development? Seedling (Planted Nov 7 2015, All Sprouted Nov 9 2015)

Indoor or Outdoor? Indoor

Soil or Hydro? Soil

If soil... what is in your mix? 50% coco coir + perlite, 30% compost, 20% worm castings

If soil... What size pot? 7 Gallons

Size of light? (12) 23w 1600 Lumen ea CFL 6500k. Total Lumens: 19,200

Is it air cooled? Yes

Temp of Room/cab? 76 F - 81 F

RH of Room/cab? 40% - 60% RH

Any Pests ? Little tiny long beetles, I don't see in soil I just find periodically around closet.

How often are you watering? I am using spray bottle to keep top soil moist, 2-3 mists a day.

Plant Food? Complete Line of General Organics

Spark one up, and enjoy!:popcorn:

:thanks:

Re: iMedicate's Soil Buddha Tahoe OG, Liberty Haze, & Cookies Kush CFL Grow Journal -

This is my closet 4.5 x 5.5. I painted Ceiling & walls with flat white matte paint. Placed 10 Mil white UV treated tarp for flooring. I did two DIY air conditioners. and two DIY reflectors that were painted flat white matte as well. I also have two poster boards painted to surround plants when they get a little bigger.
room64.jpg

This is my co2 ppm meter, I purchased thinking I wouldn't have ample co2 levels so we'll see how much it drops as they grow, I have a DIY co2 generator for if the time comes.
IMG_391210.jpg

Buddha Tahoe OG 11/09/15, she got a little burned I feel terrible the cfls were about 2 in off, now there about 4.
IMG_390910.jpg

Liberty Haze 11/09/15, Just barely joining us, doesn't look like she got burned.
IMG_391111.jpg

Cookies Kush 11/09/15, She also got a little burned hopefully this doesn't set them back too much or ruin everything :(
IMG_391016.jpg

They were placed in distilled water 11/07/15 for 11 hrs and then placed into these solo cups, they all sprouted within 2 days with Buddha Tahoe OG being first and Liberty Haze being last. Thanks for checking out my garden update!

Stay High :cool:

Re: iMedicate's Soil Buddha Tahoe OG, Liberty Haze, & Cookies Kush CFL Grow Journal -

Hey everyone! Thank you for everyone who has already checked out my garden!

Some good news is that the spots I thought were light burn were actually the seed membrane still stuck on the leaves, I just used some tweezers sterilized in hydrogen peroxide to pull them off! I was so thankful they came off so easy, and that they weren't burned xD Other good news is the Buddha Tahoe OG a BOSS! XD

This is the Buddha Tahoe OG 11/15/15. Using twist tie to support her, I may have let the cup get too dry and her vacuoles are empty, I'm giving a full water today for first time its been only spray bottle until today.
1115151638a.jpg

This is the Liberty Haze 11/15/15. She's looking good, I did notice all three have some heat stress so I changed the ice bottles out of my DIY AC and brought room from 80 F to 77F and surface temp of leaves from 80.5 F to 77 F.
1115151639f.jpg

Last but not least Cookies Kush 11/15/15. Her root was growing out of soil on the 12th, I replaced her so she lost some height and may have stunted with the direct light on her root, she does appear to already producing the next set of leaves same as the Tahoe OG the Liberty Haze has yet to but looks like she is going to soon.
1115151640e.jpg

I have had the lights on 24/7 mainly because I cannot for the life of me find my timer xD I know there inexpensive but I have a brand new one within 5 feet of me and I cant find it haha, I do want to change and try the GLR light schedule I just don't want to stress them at all if possible and ween them into the GLR, if anyone has any tips on this or anything else you may see in my photos, or something I am forgetting please please please let me know. I want to make as little mistakes as possible and never make the same on more than once. Thank you everyone for checking out my update I'll be back with more when there a little bigger hopefully Cookies Kush will start catching up xD

Much Love!

Re: iMedicate's Soil - Buddha Tahoe OG - Liberty Haze - Cookies Kush - CFL Grow - 201

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Re: iMedicate's Soil - Buddha Tahoe OG - Liberty Haze - Cookies Kush - CFL Grow - 201

Sorry I've been MIA, I was wanting to wait till the plants had some nice growth before an update, then i kind of forgot about the update :Rasta: So sorry about that, for the rest of these girls lives I'll do updates at least once a week.

From CFL's in closet to LED Grow Tent
IMG_40948.jpg

This is the Buddha Tahoe OG Day 59 VEG
IMG_40968.jpg

Buddha Tahoe OG Day 59 VEG
IMG_409811.jpg

This is the Liberty Haze Day 59 VEG
IMG_41048.jpg

Liberty Haze Day 59 VEG
IMG_41056.jpg

This is the Cookies Kush Day 59 VEG
IMG_41076.jpg

Cookies Kush Day 59 VEG
IMG_41088.jpg

Cookies Kush Day 59 VEG
IMG_41143.jpg

Haven't done much with them, two weeks ago i tied the top to the base of the tent to help the side branches, and have been doing minor defoliation (not lolly popping) since they were over a month old.

I'll be switching them to flower in three days hopefully, and I found out that the liberty haze could take easily over 3 mo to finish so I'll probably be getting another tent. If anyone is interested, these LEDs are nice and the tent and don't break the bank i'll include the links.

LED $75 ea 140 true watt
9 Band 3W LEDs Full Spectrum 300W LED Grow Light Medical Indoor Plant Growing | eBay

TENT 4 ft x 4 ft x 6.5 ft $88
4x4x6 5 ft Hydroponic Indoor Room 100 Reflective Mylar Grow Tent 48x48x78 | eBay

Highly recommend these both! Again sorry for being a stereotypical stoner, I'll be updating weekly, thank you for checking out my garden! I appreciate any feedback, this is my first grow slaughter me please with constructive criticism xD

Toke on :peacetwo:

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom