2014 New Grow

These are the only ones that sprouted so far. I was trying to be a little sneaky growing them that's why I used water bottles lol besides the fact I have unlimited supply of them lol but I'm growing them in the back yard :) I cleaned up the area today and I'm going to buy a shit ton of dirt to put down after i finish preparing the grow area hopefully the cops don't get me lol
And if you're wondering why I was being sneaky it's because I wasn't sure the room mates would approve but luckily they do so I'm growing it outside lol I was going to do it regardless but I feel a lot better . The block club president called the cops 2 years ago but it's a lot of new privacy fence put up so she can suck a fat one this year :)

I wish it was a mobile app for the site but until then I will constantly check my email for replies and stuff , oh yea can someone correct me if I'm wrong but male plants do not produce weed ? Only seeds right ? Roommate swear I'm wrong but I did my homework and learned a lot in 2012 from this website he's a dick head lol what's the best way to spot a male plant ? Of course you can't tell while there seeds lol how far along after sprouting could I tell ? I need a big plantation full of females lol

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

We back 2020

16076574712721017896563254468310.jpg

The male plants produce pollen not seeds. The female buds will produce seeds if one of the males gets old enough.
Welcome back brother.

Back
Top Bottom