2016 All B.I.D. Genetics Grow

MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL!
I know...I have been really lax posting, but I am doing lots of things here at Casa Hozona right now. Have been removing the old cabinets and counter tops to do new ones along with all new appliances and floor tile. After watching those shows on HGTV I said to myself, "Myself, you can do that!" So I am!
Hey Wood no icicles hanging here, but we did get rain. I managed to kill off the two plants I had going hydro, so just nine left.
Here are the pictures.
The smallest
9536.jpg

This one I overdid the Supercropping, but nice little buds forming
8749.jpg

Another small one
7885.jpg

Most anemic looking
61058.jpg

Nice and healthy
51224.jpg

This one showing lots of purple (All of these were supposedly the same batch of OG Kush seeds)
41519.jpg

My outside baby that was put out to replace culled male...last to declare outside
31963.jpg

My first to declare indoor girl
22454.jpg

My indoor baby....last to declare indoors
16786.jpg

That's about all for now my brothers and sisters....Have a MERRY CHRISTMAS AND a SAFE Holiday!
:circle-of-love:

Hey Hoz,,, how you like my outdoor crop?
c207.jpg

I always wanted that much frosting on my weeds,,,, but

Keepem Green
:thedoubletake:

Not sure what you were going for there, NCW, but Nirvana's Ice is actually a cross between Skunk #1, Afghani, Northern Lights, and Shiva - NOT whatever you tried crossing with frozen water! :rofl:

But Mr Krip, they produced snow flake seeds........... It's a new strain I'm working on for the arctic circle. Drive by Hoz.. Keepem Green

Hey they are looking pretty damn good.... I got one outside,,, I find it after the snow melts.... Hope things are going good over there... Keepem Green

Lights are on,,,,,, nobody home? Ground control to Major Tom..... Hope things are doing good for ya,,,, Keepem Green

Lights are on,,,,,, nobody home? Ground control to Major Tom..... Hope things are doing good for ya,,,, Keepem Green

Been remodeling my kitchen for last 48 days, took out a bearing wall, new floors, cabinets, appliances, etc...just installed my microwave and stove today, garbage disposal and dishwasher yesterday, floors Monday- Wednesday, I did all the demolition and install where I could. We all have priorities...the OG Kush came out well, but I have to do some rearranging before getting the next crop going. Had to hide stuff from prying eyes. About back to normal, but not yet. I am here, but exhausted!!

Just a small update, The batch of OGK I just finished trimming a couple days ago was some of the gooiest I have ever harvested, vapes are smooth and do the job!! I am starting to feel a little less achy after doing a 51 day marathon remodel of my kitchen, living room, and dr area. Took out a bearing wall, new appliances and cabinets, new ceramic tile, granite counter tops, etc... The old house is looking pretty good. BTW I have some HYBID babies up and looking for the light, so start of Summer crop is happening. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Just a small update to show what I've been up to since December 17.
After I tore everything out, I did all the demolition on this remodel. Wanted open concept look
0101172010.jpg

Had to take out bearing wall.
0104171448a.jpg

Relocate support beam
01051720261.jpg

New Lambeam
0106171821.jpg

Replaced ceiling and eliminated popcorn texture. Also new insulation blown in
0117171743.jpg

New cabinets, countertops, appliances, paint, French doors, and flooring.
0210171850.jpg

While the remodel was going on I had 9 OGK plants going and these are a small buds from the harvest
0222171341.jpg
0221171332.jpg

As I said previously, gooey, lots of resin, and vapes real smooth. :cheesygrinsmiley:
I hope these pictures explain my absence...PEACE to ALL my 420 Magazine friends :peace::hippy:

Back
Top Bottom