Hozona's 2017 BID Genetics Grow - Hybid

:slide: UPDATE!!! :slide:
:yahoo:
Took the rest of the tops from the better looking plants today. Better bud structure and really lots of resin. The first bunch I finished trimming last night. They aren't much to talk about, kinda "fluffy" and still filled a jar, but the ones from today will be much better.
0530171140a.jpg

I also had to set a trap by my raised planter. This year it's ground squirrels burrowing under my back wall AND crawling over the wall. I will relocate them after I catch them.
0530171323.jpg

Last year it was wabbits,
IMG_143126.JPG

All for now! I'll weigh the jar from last night this evening while doing some initial trimming of what I took down today. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I might have to pack up the 223 and go save Hozona from them varmints. They might have him treed or something and can;t get to the PC. Send some morse code and I'll load up... TC my Friend and Keepem Green

Errr you ok over here???????? Long time no hear. Hope life is treating ya well and that the plants are loaded with huge ass donkey dicks.......... TC and Keepem Green

At times I feel like the days are getting shorter, but with the same amount of work/play. I just let the plants that were out all Summer do their thing knowing that the strong ones would produce as the have in the past. I have three HYBID plants thickening up and getting ready to come down. These are the same plants I harvested in May/June. Since I have stopped smoking from a bong and only vape, my asthma cough seems to be better with vaping, but potent medicine can get me coughing a little. I find it is taking a lot less for me now than what I used to use so I have turned down production to a trickle. I still have some left from 2016! :yahoo:

I am very sorry for my long absence but I have been doing a lot of video and flying with my quadcopters. the editing of the video takes a lot of time so SORRY Wood, Jandre', KB, Buck, Mr A, Jaga, and any of my other subs I have neglected. I am also full time caregiver for my older brother which make time to do things even shorter. I love you all and hope everyone has a great harvest season! I will post pics and weights of my last three HYBID plants when I harvest.
:circle-of-love:

Good to see ya back Hoz....was wondering how thing's were going w/ you myself. :Namaste:

Been busy staying busy...I remodeled last year, took down a wall, new cabinets and appliances, granite counters, French door to the back, etc. Also been working on the older brother's house last week. Itis being sold, but I needed to repair where termites got in and did some damage as well as some minor plumbing and painting. We had an Estate sale and that's when the termites were discovered. 57 gallons of termite treatment and $750 for having it done before I could do the repairs. They had to take the house off the market until I got done. We are hoping it will sell quickly now...it has been unoccupied for about 5 years. I hope this explains my absence a little better. :loopy::peace:

Some preharvest photos. I gave the remaining girls a little pre-harvest trim, I found it saves me a lot of time after they are hung, dried, and cured. AND don't forget to wash your buds...it really DOES work!
0928171200b.jpg
0928171200a.jpg
0928171200.jpg

I will be harvesting very soon! :yahoo::slide::cheesygrinsmiley:

A little micro shot of a bud from the smallest plant.

11201616171.jpg

Very few amber trichs showing yet, but it just finally is under 100 degrees all day and cooling down to high 60s/low70s at night. Very very dank! I walked into one of the places I frequent and a guy says he could smell it and it was in my pocket in a small baggie,so outside into the car it went. Damn! Some times I wish I lived in another state! Peace to you all brothers and sisters! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom