2016 All B.I.D. Genetics Grow

Happy Labor Day Week-end! :yahoo:
Sorry I have faded away for a while. I have been busy spending some of the money I got for my '54 Chevy on my bills, a new laptop (Lenovo with a 17" screen) and my house. Replaced the crappy looking decomposed granite (had little white rocks that were mixed in) with 3/4" landscaping gravel. It looks so much better now. I also have been getting some bids for work in my kitchen. (cabinets and counter tops) As far as my normal Summer plantings, the North wall was devastated by the heat. I have one HYBID and two P-ROC females flowering in the West Wall planter. I have also been doing some wheeling and dealing with my Quadcopters. I am customizing one and keeping another basically stock with the exception of having 4K cameras on them and nice carrying cases. I will post a couple pictures of the girls tomorrow, PROMISE!! :cheesygrinsmiley:

:popcorn:

A couple days late, but here are a couple pics
First, my two surviving plants
0908161126_Burst01.jpg

And a close-up showing some nice trichs!
0908161127_Burst01.jpg

Sorry for the long absence, but life happens! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Wow! What a BRUTAL Summer it has been! I admit I have had several distractions, the last one was the HUGE saguaro in my front yard blowing over and taking out part of my porch and putting a hole in my roof!
Anyway, got some pics for you guys...
0929161219a.jpg
0929161219.jpg
0922161512.jpg
0922161511.jpg
0908161127_Burst01.jpg

Sorry I didn't do my mentor justice this year, but STILL have seeds to do it again!

Sorry to hear your bad year my friend. Alot of that going around this year it seems. And then that blam,, sure didn't help I'd imagine. As long as everyone ok is the main thing,,, but that don't help with all the hassle you have to deal with now. But you do have alittle smoke looking bout ready,, and looks damn tasty. Keepem Green

Sorry to hear your bad year my friend. Alot of that going around this year it seems. And then that blam,, sure didn't help I'd imagine. As long as everyone ok is the main thing,,, but that don't help with all the hassle you have to deal with now. But you do have alittle smoke looking bout ready,, and looks damn tasty. Keepem Green
Just took down one last night...left a little to harvest later, the other is still not quite ready. Yeah I am grateful the cactus only hit my porch and garage, it could have come down on my bedroom! Still have smoke (vape) from the first harvest this Summer. Nice, moist, and cured in the jar...You KEEP EM GREEN ALSO!!! :cheesygrinsmiley:

:party::allgood::allgood::allgood:Hoz great to see ya ,, I been watchin some of your flying Vids :thumb:
I missed ya matey :circle-of-love:
Thanks Jaga my friend! I have been enjoying my new hobby since I got rid of the last "money pit" hot rod! I will be posting pics of second plant later today...some real nice P-ROC tops...:cheesygrinsmiley:
Congrats on a cool harvest.... Keepem Green
Thanks Wood! Harvested the other one a couple of days ago, will be posting pictures soon! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Flying????????????? As in the air??????????? Or the weed that good you could video it? Keepem Green

I have gotten into quadcopter flying with 4K cameras since I got rid of my last money pit hot rod! It's The Hozona Channel on YouTube. Lot's of fun and I enjoy the flying AND editing videos. finally cooling down enough here to move from the BR closet back out to the storage room. Putting a couple bubble buckets together to grow some autos. Crossing fingers on Arizona Prop205 even though it still doesn't go far enough yet...in a state like ours it's baby steps! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom