2021 Review and 2022 Preview

Weekender

Winter is here in the Northern Hemisphere which gives me time to reflect on 2021 harvest and start to dwell on what strains for 2022.
In 2021 I had a very good year once the girls were set outdoors, rough seedling stage, but a better than average harvest for the year. My soil mix was at fault I think, maybe indoor soil temp was too low. I am concerned still as I am not sure what happened, but my seeds with healthy white tails just did not emerge from the soil as they should, 100%. But once they came up, I lost nothing, baffling to me right now as I write this.
The strain that performed the highest dried volume was Skittles nearly 25 % over the other 4 strains. Bruce Banner was a complete failure. Gorilla Glue #4, Wedding Cake and Blue Dream delivered the same amount of volume +/-. Which was nice volume.
Now for 2022 I have just placed my order for beans, the company has me jumping through hoops to get them. I am in the US, the distributor I buy through is in Canada. WTF, if you know my plight. I have been dealing with the guy for many years now and I trust him. My 2022 array of strains will include Lemon Kush, Northern Lights, G-13 all Indica and Ghost Train Haze X Pellezino -Sativa inspired. Never grown any of them.
I wish you all another safe and green New Year.

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Weekender even though you have been here awhile.

When do you start growing outside around the end of April/May?

When your ready start a grow journal so we can follow along.

How to Make a Grow Journal

And, if you haven't noticed after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest and win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Tokin I try to keep a low profile, sometimes I get giddy and jump on. Still in an illegal state in the US, not that they care much but just saying, don't do anything stupid, like this. Germinate late April then not placed outdoors until July 1 then harvest in October, no visits not even 1.

Tokin I try to keep a low profile, sometimes I get giddy and jump on. Still in an illegal state in the US, not that they care much but just saying, don't do anything stupid, like this. Germinate late April then not placed outdoors until July 1 then harvest in October, no visits not even 1.
It's OK too say ya grow Herbs! It's about plant health. The Feds, got bigger fish to fry than some person growing their own! If it helps ya, then just Delete the "location data" On each picture. These Awesome Forums don't Rat peeps out!! What's on your schedule for next year?? :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom