2L hempy? on nutes

papa B

I am starting a 2L hempy grow, my first question is on the nutes that I have been using on my soil grow, will they work??? or are they just for soil? They came in a kit and have worked great. Here is what I have:

It is a General Organics GO BOX and it came with BioThrive Grow, BioThrive bloom, CaMg+, BioRoot, BioWeed, BioBud, BioMarine, DiamondBlack.

I am trying to save some money so if this will work let me know if not its a 140 mile round trip to hydro store. Thanks for the info.

This sounds like a offer I can't refuse. I am just finishing up my first grow. It has been a great experiance, harvest maybe a month away. Then I will start next grow, well I guess I already started it. I have learned so much from the people on this site, but most of all they taught me to just realax and let a weed be a weed. I look foward to doing a jornal as winters are really really really long here and we are back to empty nest so no winter sports to go to. Also I have learned so much from others grow jornals, that I'm sure mine could assit someone out there. Thanks for the info, GodSpeed

Back
Top Bottom