2lbs of Jack Herer

maui454

Here is two plants worth we got 2lbs 10ozs off of two Jack Herer clones. Super frosty nuglets:Rasta:

DSCN1635.JPG

DSCN1637.JPG

Yeah it was all outdoors.

This isn't the Jack it is some bagseed. It has a very fruity smell.

DSCN16523.JPG

The rest is the Jack

DSCN16451.JPG

DSCN16463.JPG

DSCN16491.JPG

Not the best pics but you get the idea. More to come later.:tokin:

that looks wanderfull . they dont even trim stuff here . you get stalks , fan leaves , and all for a bad price ! i cant move or relocate . maybe several year from now , i will dominate . for now i will remain a legend . they dont cure , they dont pull males or anything . everyones so messed up on pills that they could smoke a turd a it would be the bomb .

that looks very good. I cant wait till laws get changed down here in florida i cant wait to start growing on my own. All the weed down in so fl its very hard to get quality and if you do . The least OZ of real good quality is 400 and you can consider yourself lucky if you can get that type of connect.

You can't beat a good out door crop...! Had done a few sucsesfull results myself few years back, but nothing with results like this, well done and happy growing.

Looks dope man!!!...I'd love to hear a smoke/grow report...like Strain/Breeder: Indoor/Outdoor: Location: Growing Medium: Nutes: Container/In ground: Flowering Time: Year grown: Harvest date: Any pests/mold/common problems/nute def/.....Thats one of my favorite things to read (it always helps to know what grows good in your climate and what problems to look out for w/ possible solutions) anyways great haul bro...

Back
Top Bottom