2nd Grow For Maz: Blue Cheese

I'd recommend getting some twine or string. thread may work but it's so thin I'd hate for it to cut into the plants over time.

Okay so i found something i could use. :)
I am done with one of the girls now is this done right?

B9FA35B7-DD3D-4FD8-842A-1465DAB2D706.jpeg
BDEA6B20-ADF1-4524-9247-CBC72C63431F.jpeg
D20131A3-CD6E-4A56-B862-1BB75F5F7F7B.jpeg

I'd personally defoliate those large fan leaves up top because they are shadowing everything. Yeah that's pretty much it you can also tie down the main stem of you want or just wait for those two tops to grow out and then train them.

I'd personally defoliate those large fan leaves up top because they are shadowing everything. Yeah that's pretty much it you can also tie down the main stem of you want or just wait for those two tops to grow out and then train them.

Okay i will cut them off when i come home. :)

You can tie them down don't top them though. I'd personally try to tie them down level to the other branches even the main branch I'd tie it down too.

You can tie them down don't top them though. I'd personally try to tie them down level to the other branches even the main branch I'd tie it down too.

Okay i will try and tie them down when i come home. :)
So i have a little project going on to with some homemade THC e juice i will be making today with some Special Queen kush from my first grow.
Any of you guys have experience with THC e juice does it work well and does it give a good high?

I have never made it myself but I have a friend who gets it from a dispensary. I really like it. The taste is pretty good, the buzz comes on pretty fast as well. Usually just takes a 2-3 hits for a nice effect.

I have never made it myself but I have a friend who gets it from a dispensary. I really like it. The taste is pretty good, the buzz comes on pretty fast as well. Usually just takes a 2-3 hits for a nice effect.

Yes Yes i really like it as well!
The taste is really nice and not harsh at ALL and the high really clean.
I will send some pics of how my e juice looks like when i come home.
I can also send the video on how i made it not hard at all only takes time.

Small update

So i did some more training on one of the girls yesterday but unfortunately i did not have the time to do it on both girls.
I will train the other girl when i come home today.

But i am still a little unsecure on when i need to change the light schedule to 12/12. :hmmmm:

F20B66FA-B1A2-4AF6-A3B6-54070ABA99E8.jpeg
7FAA1E7E-653A-4F93-8197-0096F9707251.jpeg
530097D4-CD79-4A03-A07C-89A16CC403E7.jpeg
25325E55-FDA7-4944-B80B-59D0A80A88DC.jpeg

Subbing up for this one! I most likely will be more of an observer as I'm on my first grow and a little behind you (thanks for joining mine Maana) but I will add what I can from the reading I do.

One thing about a humidity controller if you're still in the market, there is a nice Inkbird on Amazon for $36 (not sure what it's like on your side of the pond and the electricity setup); it can be used with a hume/dehume or hume/exaust fan...I'm still a little confused on the linking protocol here but if you search 'Inkbird AC 110V Digital Pre-wired Outlet Dural Stage Humidity Controller' you should find it no problem. Happy growing!

Subbing up for this one! I most likely will be more of an observer as I'm on my first grow and a little behind you (thanks for joining mine Maana) but I will add what I can from the reading I do.

One thing about a humidity controller if you're still in the market, there is a nice Inkbird on Amazon for $36 (not sure what it's like on your side of the pond and the electricity setup); it can be used with a hume/dehume or hume/exaust fan...I'm still a little confused on the linking protocol here but if you search 'Inkbird AC 110V Digital Pre-wired Outlet Dural Stage Humidity Controller' you should find it no problem. Happy growing!

Glad to have you here HerbnThumb. :)
I will take a look at the controller think i need it for my fans also lol.
Thanks for the tip and you to. :tokin:

Glad to have you here HerbnThumb. :)
I will take a look at the controller think i need it for my fans also lol.
Thanks for the tip and you to. :tokin:

Happy to help! Inkbird also makes a dual-stage temp controller at the same price which may be worth looking at if you're battling heat problems (search 'Inkbird Itc-308 Digital Temperature Controller Outlet Thermostat, 2-stage, 1100w, w/ Sensor')...I plan on utilizing for my flower tent when the time comes.

Back
Top Bottom