Big Budhha Cheese & Blue Cheese - 2nd Journal

re: Big Budhha Cheese & Blue Cheese - 2nd Journal

ricorico u dont talk and thats worry me....ricorico kokoriko

I do talk, Kokoriko, but only sometimes. Mostly I listen and read.

I agree with Antics and I think your new growth looks healthy :goodluck:

:Namaste:

hi again guys!!!!i would like to ask something about the seeds coming from male and female.i bought 3 big budhha cheese and 3 blue cheese.the two chhese became male.so if i sacrifice the one female and spraying it with pollen from the feminised-male cheese i have to the none female blue cheese ,the seeds will come on plant would be female?male?herma?or regular(some male some female or feminised?thanks again .a reply will be very usefull to know and decide what to do.to sacrifise the one female?the seeds i will product would be good to germinate again? Antics?Ricorico?Kngjones?or someonenelse?sorry for my english.i learn english to speak to write and read from tourist areas.i didnt go to school.so forgive me if my english is a bit shit.thanks.peace brothers...

Your english is fine and that is a very interesting idea.

The seeds would probably be regular seeds, but you got 2 males out of 3 feminised seeds, so who knows.

i will probably do it....so ican make after this many-many plants ..perhaps 30-40 outdoor in very small pots so the plants not to be over 30 cm tall.to make many and small for stealth reason.thanks ricorico!!!

Your english is fine and that is a very interesting idea.

The seeds would probably be regular seeds, but you got 2 males out of 3 feminised seeds, so who knows.

what ibelieve is......they became male from the weather...thats my opinion...because.....when i start them i use a bad soil it was very hard and didnt let the roots to fill the pot..same time was bad weather.....i believe from this happened to change to males .from stress....and cool temperature.then was a bit cold...now it is 22 celciumthe night time.just happened when i starft them tobe a bit cold.cold here means 12 celium...lol...less than 10 celcium veryy raw....and for a few days only.

wow!!!now u make my day...night to be honest....lol...thanks ricorico.....i will sacrifise the one....i order six ....3cheeseand three blue cheese....left 3 female and 2 males ...so if isacrifice one more doesnt matter,really...then i will make a nice small and long green house to use for maybe 20 or thirty plants but small...not taller than 60 cm.with the pots.nicee.....actually i believe that plants turn into male from streesing...i am 90 per cent sure about this....also the company i buying seeds 5 years now never gave me males.i hope i am right.thank u very much!!!!!:420::thanks::Namaste:

hi....tomorrowi will make a photo update because i saw my little girls getting ""higher"".....lol....i meean taller....and coz my job is a night time work my pictures were under light ....so 2moro i will wake early and i will take photos with sunlight...the 2 blue cheese getting taller the big budhha cheese is not getting higher like the others but it still going well..so 2moro we'll see .what i realise is the lower leaves is not so healthy but this happened coz of the first sstress they had...the upper leaves looks very healthy..(finger cross).finger cross is the phrase u say about this situatiion?too many words....pictures 2moro will say 1000 words.thanksfor help all of u guys...and hope my plan about the making seeds to go well so i will have a third journal (in this site)better than other two.
i would like to make a question...is the big budhha seeds (cheese-blue vheese)a difficult strain...becauseis the 3rd time i grow this strain and looks to me very difficult to grow it.i use till now ___________blueberry-white widow-big budhha cheese-blackberry-silver haze-lemon...something....and from autos_____northern light x big bud-bubblecious-and afghan kush ryder and cheese and blue cheese.(2nd journal the cheeses) all autos fem.and the non autos also feminised.maybe i forget some strains.BUT THE BIG BUDHHA CHEESE THE AUTOS AND THE NON AUTOS WAS VERY DIFFICULT..is that true or just happened to me ?ANYONE who grows big budhha cheese and other strains if can reply to my question i would appriciate....:thanks:thanks a lot.have a nice night.peace and without stress....so...bye:Namaste::helpsmilie::peacetwo:

this is today photos the smallerone is the big budhha cheeseand taller 2 big budhha blue cheese
IMG_20141009_111651_Small_.jpg
IMG_20141009_111632_Small_.jpg
IMG_20141009_111625_Small_.jpg
IMG_20141009_111619_Small_.jpg
IMG_20141009_111610_Small_.jpg
IMG_20141009_111557_Small_.jpg
IMG_20141009_111553_Small_.jpg
IMG_20141009_111606_Small_.jpg
IMG_20141009_111538_Small_.jpg
IMG_20141009_111524_Small_.jpg
IMG_20141009_111518_Small_.jpg
IMG_20141009_111506_Small_.jpg

in some photos u already can se the trichomes...

so????what do u think?the lower leaves like i said seems to have problem but they doesnt....it was from the first time stress ...the upper leaves seems to be ok.maybe later i will capture some photos from the 2 big budhha cheese ...the males one....or two...

the white pot with the round lips is black is the big budhha cheese the other two is the blue cheese....any comment pleasent or unpleasent is very welcome.thanks guys

something i forget to writedown ...the pots is not so small as i said... dont know how gallons or litres they are becaue i dont how know to recognize but if u see my hand maybe u can understand how big they are and tell me so i can know my self 2.....have a nice day

so...this is the male big budhha cheese.when i bought them i order 3 x feminised autoflowering big budhha cheese.2 of them became male...like photos...this is not hermphrodite.am i right?if this is not a mistake of company and is turned into male from stress shall i collect the pollen?like i had a chat with Ricorico...if became like this from stress and use this pollen for seeds the seeds i will hace after that will be auto feminised....or regular.so lets upload the photos
\
IMG_20141009_142053_Small_.jpg
IMG_20141009_142042_Small_.jpg
IMG_20141009_142035_Small_.jpg
IMG_20141009_142019_Small_.jpg
IMG_20141009_142024_Small_.jpg
IMG_20141009_142028_Small_.jpg

That s real fast auto seed. i ve 60 days wonder going for almost 40 days and buds re just forming.

i ll visit your thread with reply.

yes but urs would be much more bigger....and better yield.for my plants this just happened coz of the placei live(weather)and some other mistakes i mdid in first few days...i would likme to have a look in ur journal...thanks again...

It amaze me every time to see they flower at such a young age. Our can grow 3M with about only the same bud size as yours little one.

This s real fascinating plant

Goodluck with the grow brother.

thanks a lot!!!!its probably the place....i live in meditteranean...right now is 24 celcium and about 60 humidity...thanks

hi....i make a new order since my last pllants didnt go as iwish....also i have to sacrifice oneplant to make seeds and i will have only a few grams for my self.so i decide to order 3 more seeds but this time i will do it better...i will grow them first indoor ..and after i will put them in a nice small greenhouse i will make...the order ois this.....

1x Ministry of Cannabis Auto Blueberry Domina - Feminised
1x G13 Labs Pineapple Express Automatic - Feminised
1x DNA Genetics 60 Day Lemon Auto - Feminised

what do uthink about my choice?

Back
Top Bottom